Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone, i am asnakeoilsalseman, It’s not my profession but I thought it would make a funny username. It’s a but of a mouthful and kind of clunky to say, so feel free to just call me by my pen name, Mark. It’s a lot easier.

I’m nee to RPR, I actually still need to make a character, but I wanted to introduce myself first to get started. I’ve been rping for a good few years bow in different methods, and I’ve written a lot of genres. My favorites are by far fantasy, action, and horror. However, I’ve also really enjoyed some sci-fi, modern romance, paranormal investigation, a lot of really specific genres. And I’m always willing to try more!

I love the planning stages, I always enjoy making sure my partner enjoys the story as much as I do. Writing is a passion of mine and I’d love to do it as a career, but I’ve also been working a lot with film projects and enjoying that as well. I don’t want to make this post crazy long, so I’ll wrap up by saying I’m really excited to be here, and I cannot wait to get writing with everyone, and honestly don’t be afraid to pm me if you feel like it! I’m friendly, and I’m always happy to get a message.

It’s great to meet everyone, can’t wait to get started!
Welcome to RPR Mark :)
Welcome! :) Your username does amuse me.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR. Must say, I like the username too 😂 I hope you enjoy it here!
Aye, Welcome to RPR. I must admit, your username DID caught me off guard! Thanks for giving me a good laugh!
Snakeoilsalesman Topic Starter

Would you all believe I was chased out of three counties for selling snake oil?
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Cathryne Gardener (played anonymously)

Welcome to RPR! If you are interested my Dm's are open if you are having trouble getting into a roleplay!
Hello! Welcome to the RPR!
PinkBrat

Welcome!
scare

welcome
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
full_007-im-425702b5-07e6-4c72-85e7-429b16778e9c.gif
Welcome to the site!
CallMeCrazy

Howdy Howdy Howdy!
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Mark 💜
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello, Mark, and welcome to RPR. The username is actually pretty clever. I wonder, does it reflect a sneak peek for us on the types of characters you play or did you really just choose it because you like the way it sounds? I think it's a good one, personally! 😊

As far as genres, RPR is rife with opportunity and writing partners in just about any of 'em. I have noticed that fantasy and anime seem to be a big one in the public forums, and then you have me throwing in a little modern slice-of-life!

I hope you find what you are looking for and most importantly, have fun!
Hi, hello, and welcome! I hope you have a nice time here!
hello-cat-hello.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus