Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings Ladies and Gents and Anything in between

My name is Lt Dailey.
I am a medically Retired Royal Canadian Navy SF officer.
I served 8 years in special forces and 3 years as a normal Navy officer.
The things I have done for my country have given me night terrors and PTSD. I use roleplaying and Cosplay to keep from going into the darkness that was my alcohol addiction.
I am 4 years sober and slowly putting my life back together. I hit rock bottom in 2015 when I was the first responder at the scene of my mum's death.

I generally play a dragon named Drago. he is my main character online however in DnD i have a Monk Gnome named Argath and a Warlock Gnome named Frug. Argath is a level 18. and Frug is only level 11. Sadly both have no home other then my brain right now as i have no DnD group i am part of.

My online character Drago is based off the Ancient Green Dragon Monster writeup in the DnD Monster Manual. He basicaly is a good dragon but like to prank people and everyone he meet is potential food first and friend second.

Hope to get to meet new friends here and so far am enjoying the forum games.

May Odin bless your day and keep you safe
Bathorys_Sin

Welcome to the site! You're brave for what you've gone through, and I'm glad you found a coping mechanism in writing! Enjoy your time here!
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!

P.S. Thank you for your service to your country! And my condolences! Congratulations on your sobriety, that is absolutely amazing! I pray that you continue to have the strength in your journey! Much love and many blessings to you <3
PinkBrat

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Welcome to RPR. I am sure you'll find many great stories here. :)
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

tumblr_pt1s7aetrd1qbvovho1_540.gif
{~Welcome to rpr!~}
Hello there! Welcome to RPR!

you also almost made me yell i need a medic bag too as soon i read that-
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome, welcome to RPR, good sir. I am very glad to meet you! For your service, for your bravery, and for your endurance, your perseverance is top-notch. I admire that so incredibly much and really hope that RPR is the home you can escape your troubles from. It's a healthy hobby, writing, dreaming, creating, and appreciating the worlds you and your friends build together.

DnD is extremely popular here and there are even ways you can incorporate dice into your role-plays if you're interested. I've seen in the public forums people with characters from their campaigns role-playing together, so your dragon will be a welcome character among them, assuredly! Try and check out the public forums. I think it would be a great way to break the ice and get to know folks! Who knows, you may run into a DnD group and pick up with your characters together!

Good luck and once again, welcome. I really hope you have a good one out there! :)
Hello! Welcome to the RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR! Thank you so much for your service, o fellow maple syrup drinker. :D
Dragothemonk Topic Starter

GingerHades wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Thank you so much for your service, o fellow maple syrup drinker. :D
oh sure make me shoot coffee out my nose...
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here on RPR. :)
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR Dragothemonk! :)
Welcome to RPR. I hope you have a good time here. :)
Hi, hello, and welcome! I hope you have a nice time here!
hello-cat-hello.gif
Welcome. Best of luck finding what you are searching for.

full_007-im-425702b5-07e6-4c72-85e7-429b16778e9c.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings Ladies and Gents and Anything in between

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus