Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Gem-Horned Gentleman (played by hexblading)

((Have fun!!))
(( okay! ))
"Hopefully we won't, it's actually warm in here" She tossed the now empty cup on the side, and looked out the door at the snowy weather

((When u wanna RP butbur cat wants cuddles))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Burps a tiny dragon burp as the food he ate earlier is finally talking back and a small ball of flame shoot from his snout
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

((Cat more important than RP, always))
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

((CAT IS PRIORITY.))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((*cracks knuckles* Ooookay coming back!))

((cats rule our lives!))

The Duchess looks up from sipping her cocoa and furrows her brow at Tabetha. "Should I even ask?"
((cat>everything else))

The Gentleman wanted to, out of curiosity, but thinks better of it and turns to his cocoa and resigns to silence. Properiety, propriety.

"No," Tabetha said, with a complete, deadpan change in her voice. "You don't wanna ask."
If corporate work tended to be one where you had _no_ standard shifts, vigilante work was even more of a wild card where you never knew when (or if) you were getting free time. When she had received the invitation to the masquerade event, Cris had hoped she could world-hop shortly after leaving office, but he "second life" had forced her to reconsider her plans.

So when she finally arrived at the Masquerade, checking her kimono and mask to make sure she didn't look _too_ scruffly and not suggest she had been fighting with a gangster's cronies until _real_ recent, the fox-like vigilante drew a breath of relief.

"Let's see what they have in store this year", she mused, making her way among the people who were already enjoying the party, and looking around with curiosity as she did so.

"Very well," nodded the Duchess. "I will not ask. But I will ask the group -- what is the wildest thing that happened to you this year?"

((Hey Light! We're all huddled inside an igloo in the middle of the party right now, come right on in ;) ))

"So..." In an attempt to change the subject. "How long has the event come to pass? Turned up fashionably late, thought there'd be hors d'oeuvres." Note that he pronounced it has horse divorce.

((*as))

Pounces on what looks like it might be a field mouse and looks around sheepishly with a mouse tail hanging out of his mouth
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Wellll on that note, I think I need to head home." Mimi said, with a very slight frown. "Dumb parents, dumb homework, all that! But this was great!" Turning to the Duchess, she said, "Thank you so much for having me!" Then, to everyone else, "And thank you all for bringing life to this party!" She beamed brightly before getting up from her seat, gently depositing Mini Might in the pre-warmed chair. "Okay if I take my cocoa with me?" She asked, holding up the mostly full mug.

Tabetha was staring openly at the newcomer. At first, she looked... almost offended at the vigilante's arrival... but this was quickly resolved. "Oh... my... GOD! If it isn't the legendary Light Raygun!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus