Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

After giving a quick wave to the latest newcomer, Mimi settled in beside Koi, offering her a bright smile. "Gosh, you look so cold!" She said sympathetically. "Good thing this neat little igloo and cocoa situation will help!"
The Black Rock Hearted Boy (played anonymously)

(( Well I feel stupid LOL I didn't know that ))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((They are super duper similar!))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((the technical term is parenthesis hense why in some schools you learn PEMDAS instead of BEDMAS... its about 50/50 on wether you call them brackets or parenthesis))
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

Tabatha followed suit, joining everyone in the igloo, lured inward by the smell of hot cocoa.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Gang I'll BRB, gonna take a 15 minute break to keep body and soul together. Please keep RPing! ))
Gem-Horned Gentleman (played by hexblading)

Dipping low to actually fit into the mouth of the igloo without having his horns scratch the ceiling, the gentleman replied with an 'pardon me', and bid a good evening with a smile to whoever bade him a wave. "So... frost giants?"
Koi gave a nod, talking another sip of the cocoa
"Did you see how that giant turned into a igloo..?! I wonder if its still sentient..-"

Idly pokes mimi with his tail and watches the others

Mimi hummed in thought, gently patting the wall of the igloo. Just in case it WAS sentient. She wanted it to know it was doing a good job. Then she patted Mini Might, too, just a little pat on the head because he was a good dinosaur.

"Surely it is!" Tabetha dramatically stated after pouring herself a mug of cocoa. "Why would it become an igloo if it knew it could not move anymore afterwards?"

"Would it turn back into a frost giant, however?"

"If it feels like it." Mimi shrugged. She took another sip of her cocoa, now that it was cool enough to not scald her tongue.
"What would happen to us it it did? Would we be teleported out? Or perhaps we would get stuck in the giants stomach?"
Another sip, while Koi was pondering on the possibilities

Curls up content to be in someone's arms and rests his snout on his front feet just listening to the people talking

Eyes the little dragon in someone's arms, but sips his own hot cocoa and listens in on the conversation. "One would reccommend testing, yet I imagine some of us are perfectly comfortable here.

"Teleported out... Hopefully!" Mimi grinned. "Hey, maybe we'll find out later!"

((Hmm. I might head out soon. Starting to feel more like a soup than a person.))

"My, that would be terrifying!" Tabetha exclaimed, gingerly sipping at her hot cocoa. "I sure do hope we will not be trapped in here. That'd be an awful way to perish... Trust me, I would know."

((i might go have a nap...))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus