Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess clasps Mimi's hands tightly, looking into her eyes. "Thank you so much for coming, my dear, and for sharing your creativity with us. By all means, take your cocoa." Looking to Gem, she says, "Do you mean how long has this particular party been happening tonight, or how many years has this party been a tradition?"
Gem-Horned Gentleman (played by hexblading)

"Oh, the wildest thing that happened this year--" The Gentleman thought to himself. "Well, there were... many things. And it's just simply too much to narrow down? Perhaps I'll let someone else answer first..."
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Offering one last bright smile and a wave, Mimi departed from the igloo, disappearing to... wherever it is that she had come from. She was happy to take her golden hat and her cocoa, and the fond memories of this fantastic event.

He waved a goodbye to Mimi. "Thank you for coming."

((Done using my braincells for now. I might loiter around to read what's going on, but that's enough participation for me today! About to remove the mask...))
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

After taking a brief moment to bid farewell to Mimi and thanking her for the help with the hat-making contest, she turned back to Cris with a sly grin. "My people back home have heard tales of your prowess... An honour to see you, darling!"

((So good to have you, Mimi! Glad you could come join us today!! :D))

((hi, it me))

(Oh hi!!! :D ))

((Oh hewwo!!))

((Rain!!))
((Hi ! ))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((yup now i'm shocked haha hi!))

((I know at least ONE of you knew all along... ;3))

(( I did not expect that! :D ))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Looks around for another person to bug for cuddles
Ollie (played anonymously)

A golden retriever abruptly appears just outside of the igloo, wearing an extremely awkward number of wreaths around his neck. As soon as he raises his head, his tail begins wagging gleefully. "I did it! I found the wreath that does the thing! I'm back! OOOH, and I can talk again too!" he borks in utter delight, doing a little prancey dance on the spot, leaving paw prints in the snow.
Koi waved goodbye at Mimi before she began to answer The Hostesses question from earlier
"Well, one day I was swimming, but I cut by leg on a sharp piece of coral reef. The next second, a huge shark came-" she made a gesture with her hands "and it tried to bite it off! I guess I do look kind of look like a seal, with the blue skin and all that- but thats my wildest story."

"That does sound like quite the adventure. Truly frightening, I do hope it did not wear down on you."
"No it doesn't. But now, someone else tell a story!"
She took another cup of cocoa, waiting for someone elses tale to be told

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus