Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya, I'm RobinK.

I'll start this off by saying that I'm not exactly new around here. I've dipped my toes into RPR before, so I know the ins and outs of it. But enough of that.
Hiya, I'm RobinK, or just Robin. I tend to semi-lit to literate RP, at around 1-3 paragraphs for a typical response. I struggle a bit with detail, so forgive me if my literacy isn't exactly up to your standards. I've been RPing since 2016, so about 7 years now (Time really does fly), and I mostly do fluff-style RP nowadays. I have lots of knowledge on Star Wars, and own a sizeable private library of around 148 books at time of writing (Though, part of it is 85 volumes of manga).
Putting anymore here would likely be redundant, so feel free to shoot me a PM or a Friend Request if you're interested in talking to me more. Seeya 'round the forums.
Hello Robin! Welcome back to RP Repository! :)
Welcome
Welcome!
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hello, and welcome back to RPR.

Normally I would give a list of links to help you refamiliarize yourself with the site. But since you have stated you already know the ins and outs of it, I'll forgo doing so this time. However, if you do require assistance with something later on, please don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you enjoy your time here (again), and find lots of amazing friends and stories. :)
NwJXT0D.gif

I used to be one heck of a Star Wars junkie. I enjoyed the short stories like Tales from Jabba's Palace and the Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina. My friend and I read them together. Good stuff! I also enjoyed the books where Luke was acquiring students to train and the adventures therein. Ah, the old days...

Welcome back to RPR, by the way! I hope you enjoy your time here again, of course. You'll be able to find all sorts of diversity here so check out the public forums and put together a character and advertise the heck outta them!
Hello, welcome back! :D
Foxfarer

Heya! Welcome back to RPR! :D
Welcome back to RPR 😊
Welcome back to RPR! ^_^
I love star wars!!! Welcome to rpr.
That's a lot of books! O.o Impressive!

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a good time here!
4e31d7daa42ab9ad049b4cdf704ab1fb.gif

Welcome back ! Hope you enjoy your time here again !
Hello there! Welcome back to the RPR family! :D
Welcome, welcome! I LOVE Star Wars with every midichlorian in my body )though I don't have any force powers, so I guess I don't have a lot!) Still, I hope we can be fast friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya, I'm RobinK.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus