Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Piper Taker (played by Foxfarer)

Piper suddenly looked startled at the black cat walking up to her, not knowing it was really anything but a cat. She frowned for a moment, pulling herself away before slowly reaching a hand out to see if the cat was friendly.
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

The Heart and Des would Split, a woman with glowing white eyes appeared not too far away, watching as the more Feral Des would playfully bat at Pipers hand coming off as a dog in a cats body but yet again shes more like a shapeshifter

Piper didn't notice the woman for a moment, the cat batting her hand as she pulled it away. After a moment of hesitating she grinned, chuckling at the cat. "Playful lil' thing ain't ya?" She commented, patting Feral Des's head.

She suddenly realized there was something watching them, noticing the woman finally as she jumped away. She seemed to act like a cat herself, her back arching up to appear bigger as she stared the other down. It was so bright...To bright. Was that her eyes? She supposed so...Creepy. Piper wasn't very trusting about anybody here.
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

The Heart simply smiles "That would be Des, my counterpart she's quite the childish one...forgive me for the scare" despite her distance her words sounded to be just in her ear "I hope you dont mind her, if you would like her to stop you can probably just ask her"

Piper observed the Heart for a moment before gazing back down at Des.

She then played it off with a smirk, patting the cat’s head. “Eh, it all good.” She replied simply, seeming a bit more relaxed now.
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Jinxx seems to be in a deep sleep for quite some time. After a while, she slowly comes to, but swiftly jolts up when they don't recognize their surroundings. "...Where am I?" he mutters to himself, standing up and brushing off his skirt.
Camry knows he's somewhere he isn't supposed to be when he wakes up on the floor. He slowly checks to make sure he has both six-shooters before rising. "What the...." He murmurs in his light Texan accent. "Hello?" He calls out.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus