Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

G.H.O.S.T family (played by SillySpider) Topic Starter

Ghost smiled, he took another deep breathe and continued to keep the energy flowing to his tail. Ghost gently petting the child's head, making sure to keep his black claws away. Even if they were dull anyways.

Ghost stared up at the ceiling. He thought about where his family was now, did they even notice him gone? He hoped they were alright. The sadder thoughts made ghosts tail turn from a hyper soft cyan blue to a dark ocean blue, but it didn't last long as he caught it. Not wanting to wake Kazehiki if they had fallen asleep.

Another thought crept in his head, what I'd he disappeared before Kazehiki?
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki seemed to have fallen asleep, at least for now. He would probably wake up not too long after he had fallen asleep, but until then, Kazehiki was asleep right now.
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Kell would quickly leap into the air transforming into a cat midway, as its chrome fur became black, she scurried off somewhere likely chasing the road-runner so she may get a better look at it

Ghost glanced over at Kazehiki, glad they seemed sound and peaceful. He figured now would be a good time to try and record his experience. Plucking a small digi pad from his vest he unhooked the pen and wrote on it.
Writing down everything from waking up to meeting Kazehiki.

Though at some point he must of fell asleep too. By the time he woke up, the soup he had gotten for Kazehiki was brutally cold now. He could feel it just by touching the bowl.
The fox rubbed at his eyes before curling up once more and keeping his large tail coiled around the child protectively.
Noros (played by Jaws)

After meditating for a bit, Noros headed back to the lobby. Looking around, he spotted Kotaro and walked up to him. "Welcome, newcomer. I believe I saw you once at a bar, or I must be finally going senile", he said.
Skip (played by starwolf)

*he soon fell asleep hugging his oversized plushie and was on the floor snoozing barely moving but was in a deep sleep*

Ghost woke up once more. Looked at Kazehiki gently petting the child's head, he sat up and left his tail wrapped by the child.

He thought of what they could do when Kazehiki wakes. He hadn't been through the green door yet, he also worried for the child's education while being trapped here.

*he soon woke up and and walked to ghost and just waved one of his 6 hands*

Amara finally stumbles back into veiw from the green door, in her hands were a roadrunner, confused but not frightened by her..not anymore-

*he walked up to the girl and stared at the bird with wide curious eyes and reached his hand out to pet it almost unsure if he should do it*
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro stares at the girl and the bird, even more confused on what’s going on.

* he turned his head to Kotaro and tilted it and tried to walk up to him by small steps and had a worried look on his face* “um… hi…”

The bird had run off after skip approached "Oh..shame" Amara smiled as she'd stand dusting herself off, she'd look at Kotaro tilting her head

” I-I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to scare your friend away I’m really sorry!” *he bowed his head frantically and had a sad look on his face* “I don’t do well with making friends…”
Hana (played by Foxfarer)

A 'human' seemed to have suddenly appeared in this strange place, opening her eyes slightly as she started to observe her surroundings. Her back was leaned against the wall, turning to the wall now with a sense of confusion. What gave her even more confusion was the people that seemed to be around her. What was this place? And more importantly, why was she here?
The Butterfly Girl (played by Reithesniper)

Butterly girl is walking around the main room in circles she has been for a while now, was it panic, or boredom causing her to do this?
Hana (played by Foxfarer)

Hana turned to where she heard movement, looking over at Butterfly Girl with curiosity. She made her way towards her, giving a friendly smile.

“Excuse me, are you alright?” She asked.
The Butterfly Girl (played by Reithesniper)

Butterly stopped "Oh, yes!" She'd say "Im just worried about my friends.." She'd say quietly as she'd quickly approach "How are you?"
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Skip wrote:
* he turned his head to Kotaro and tilted it and tried to walk up to him by small steps and had a worried look on his face* “um… hi…”

Kotaro smiles. “Hello there, can I help you?”

Kotaro Sheika wrote:
Skip wrote:

Kotaro smiles. “Hello there, can I help you?”

“I think I’m lost and don’t know where everyone is you know…?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus