Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro just stares at them with an offended and shocked look on his face. “Jeez, talk about rude!”
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

" They seem too childish to be rude, I think its funny" the small machine or Ghost, known as Everest would say, the Guardian nods as Tailis removed her helmet...was she asleep that long?-
Hana (played by Foxfarer)

Hana gave a polite smile to Kotaro, about to speak until more people started to suddenly show up. The robot stepped back, slightly overwhelmed as she turned towards Butterfly. “I apologize, shall we continue seeing how far this goes?” She asked.
Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki batted his eyes open finally, yet they still looked tired. He looked at Ghost and nuzzled into his tail. "Mornin'" He let out a raspy, soft 'good morning' to the white fox.
The Butterfly Girl (played by Reithesniper)

Sh nods as she runs off
G.H.O.S.T family (played by SillySpider) Topic Starter

Ghost still inside Kazehiki's Room.

"Do you feel any better?" Ghost tilted his head. He heard Kazehiki's voice was still raspy. The fox gently brushed the child's hair. "I got you soup but uh ... It's cold now. Heh".
Ghost scratched his chin, "Have you gone to school at all?"

Kazehiki smiled at the fox's hand through his hair. And at the school question, he replied; "Don't remember."
Hm...strange.

Ghost raised a brow. "Huh. Well okay." Ghost reached down and picked the child up. Holding them in his arms. "Come on, let's get some soup in you, then maybe we can find something to do around here."
Ghost held the boy, he went to reach for the cold soup but ... It was gone .... He shrugged but thought it was weird. Walking to the door, Ghost entered the hallway and headed for the Main Room.
Aunn sauntered up to Ghost. "Hey," she said, winking. "You from around here?"

Ghost raised a brow as a girl came up to him. He adjusted Kazehiki so the boy would sit on his shoulders. "Huh?" Ghost ears flattened, he didn't get why she was winking and acting so unusual. "No", Ghost looked from the girl to the Red Door. "If you don't mind, I need to get some soup."

Kazehiki looked at Aunn with a tired look, holding onto Ghost gently so he wouldn't fall off of his shoulders.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Kotaro walks around, looking for something to do.
Malice (played by Reithesniper)

Well...this thing is here now, she wasnt asleep when she was transported..but yet again she doesn't seem to be awake " mmhm..?" She'd mutter as she awakes

Ghost gently reached up and plucks Kazehiki from his shoulder and holds them in both his arms. Keeping the child safe in his grip. He glanced at the stranger one last time "If you'll excuse me", he carried the child out into the main room, then entered the Red door. "This time we'll get you some warm soup."

Ghost found the section of large heated bowls with various soups. "Do you like chicken noodle? Or ... Vegetable, there is ... I'm not sure actually what that is." He looked from Kazehiki to the soups. "Maybe when you're better we can get you something like a milk shake, huh, would you want that?"

Kazehiki pointed at the vegetable soup and then his eyes practically lit up with excitement at the mention of a milk shake.
Kazehiki...ignored the fact that when he got better, he'd just get right back sick again a day or two later with a cold because that's just what happens.
Vento (played by Reithesniper)

Vento wakes up, sitting on the ground cause if she was sitting on a chair it would likely break "Hm?" She'd wake up, looking around the place "Well..this is odd-" she'd mutter reaching for her club but reluctantly leaving it be

Ghost leaned in and grabbed the ladle for the vegetable soup, pouring the child a bowl of it. He brought it over to the table and set it down along with Kazehiki. "Alright, you eat that and we'll get you a milkshake". He watched the child, a small smile on his face. His brain still thinking of ways to get home though.

His large white ears flicked slightly as he looked around, all seemed quiet again.
Vento (played by Reithesniper)

Vento enters the red door, the smell of steak and cheese had enticed her "Oh..my!" She'd run into the red room utterly surprised of thr different types of food here
Pirate F (played by Jaws)

The pirate fall out of the sky and fell on the floor, gold coins now scattered near him. That fairy...where did she sent me?, he thought to himself. Len pushed up his hat out of his face and looked around, obviously confused.

Ghost lifted his head, hearing another person enter the red room. However he refocused back on Kazehiki, checking to see how much of the soup they had eaten.

Ghost was trying to think what activities he could do with Kazehiki while they were here.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus