Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Hana (played by Foxfarer)

The Butterfly Girl wrote:
Butterly stopped "Oh, yes!" She'd say "Im just worried about my friends.." She'd say quietly as she'd quickly approach "How are you?"

“That is understandable. I can tell this is a strange situation is it not?” Hana replied softly. “I am more so confused. I just woke up and have zero clue about where I am.”
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

He nods. “I understand.. I’m lost too. I haven’t been here long, and I don’t seem to know anybody around…”
The Butterfly Girl (played by Reithesniper)

"From what I heard through the green door was a open area "Im going to scout it out too see how far it spreads" she'd say "Would you like to come aswell?" She'd ask

“That would be lovely!” Hana exclaimed. “Please feel free to lead the way…What is your name by the way? You are free to call me Hana.”

She shrugs "I really dont remember, but most call me The Butterfly girl, Butterfly, or just B" She smiles

Hana gave a bright smile, clasping her hands together with a nod. “That is a lovely name either way! It’s a pleasure to meet you Butterfly.” The humanoid robot exclaimed. “Now, where is this green door you were talking about?”

She'd nod, unaware hana is not human, as she'd lead her to a forest like biome and began to walk, not in any specific direction just walking

Hana quickly followed after her, eyes gazing around the biome with a spark of interest. “I wonder if there are any critters around here. It seems to be at the perfect temperature for some wildlife.” She wonder out loud. “At least, that is what my recordings tell me.”

Kotaro stands up, walking over to Hana. “Would you perhaps be an AI robot, or half human half robot?”

“Hm?” Hana tilted her gaze towards Kotaro in acknowledgement, smiling kindly in response. “Indeed, I am a AI robot as you put it. Is there a reason why you ask?”

He smiles. “Well, I’m sort of one myself.. just not AI. I used to be human, but I was turned into a full robot while retaining my human consciousness and processing… it’s complicated.”

“Oh! That would be make sense as to why you would notice that right away then.” Hana brought a hand to her chin, observing the other now with quite a confused look. “I have never heard of such a thing however..Well, it’s the first time for everything!” She gave a small laugh in response to her statement. “It is a pleasure to meet you.”

She just kinda watched in the background

Kotaro smiles. “It’s nice to meet you as well. I’m Kotaro Sheika.”
Skip (played by starwolf)

*he stayed quiet and just looked around anxiously feeling very nervous about everything and just felt overwhelmed in general*
dance dance. (played by Sohrryu)

Kobeni stands in the middle of the room, covered in... something. It almost seemed like blood, but it was purple, with several chunks of green spread out among the fluid. "Does... does anyone have a change of c-clothes." Pause. Inhale. "I hate my job..."

“I don’t have any, but give me some materials and I could make something really quick. I’ve been wanting test out things I can do with particle.”
The Shugoku (played by Reithesniper)

"Hm?" Bale mutters as she enters the main room "Im sure I could help, but I guess the human wants to try something...oh what is that..?" She'd look at Kotaro "He looks healthy, what do you mean he doesnt have blood?" She'd turn to Tipsy confused let them chat it out for a while keeps em distracted

“I don’t have blood because I’m not human.. nor am i even organic… not anymore.” He holds up his hand, the tips of his fingers starting to turn to metal, but if you pay attention, it seems more like the flesh appearance is simple being lifted as his forearm becomes solid metal.

(Looks on his profile for pics.)
The Shugoku (played by Reithesniper)

They dont seem to be listening, as they continue to speak back inforth using their telepathy, which was created due to the time they have bonded together

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus