Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Kazehiki (played anonymously)

Kazehiki looked at Raziel for a second, then with one arm around Ghost, he used his other arm (which hand had grasped his cross necklace) and shyly waved at Raziel to be friendly.
G.H.O.S.T family (played by SillySpider) Topic Starter

Ghost felt bad, "Guess you need more orange slices then, boost that little immune system of yours", he gently poked the child stomach.
Ears perking up, ghost looked back and saw the other man join the dining room. But, he simple returned his look to the child.

"What do you remember doing before waking up here?" He asked, allowing the child to feel and play with his tail he they so wanted to.
The large tail could easily wrap around the child if they tried.
Raziel Steven Davis (played anonymously)

"I was....in a motel."

He said slowly.

"Cleaning one of my guns while doing some research for a hunt, I think I passed out at the table...."

The hunter seemed unsure of himself. He had some issues in believing what was real already. Given his past, it was no surprise.

"This...this has got to be a trick from Gabriel or something..."

Ghost ears perked up, he didn't realize the other had heard him. He didn't object, as he had asked the child. But, ghost figured as much. He had a stroke range feeling about something though. "What year was it for you?"

The white fox leaned back in his chair a little looking at the other man.

Kazehiki softly pet Ghost's tail and murmured a response to Ghost's question about what he remember doing last before arriving here, "I was playing pretend." He sniffled.
"I was pretending to be a priest." He added with a soft smile and tired eyes. "In an abandoned church."

Ghost looked down at the child. He had not seen a church in ages, let alone a priest. Where he came from, they were long gone with the past.
He figured as much, they were probably from different times, or at least maybe different realities. "You want to be a priest when you grow up?"
He asked. He found that odd for a child but ... he wasn't sure where they came from so maybe that was normal then.

"Do you have parents?" He felt like that question might be a bit much but, now he was wondering about that too.

He nodded yes at the priest question, but Kazehiki looked at Ghost with a confused stare at the parent question.
Kazehiki shrugged. Did he not remember whether he had parents or not?
Skip (played by starwolf)

*skip scurries in the room and tilted his head holding a oversized bunny plush while on his tiptoes since how short he was*

Ghost ears fly up suddenly as he heard skipping and sees another child coming?
He tilts his head, thinking to himself how all this is getting out of hand. This place could at least keep the parents with their kids.
Ghost glanced down at the child before him, "So ... what's your name then, do you know that"?
He hoped the white haired kid had a name, or this was going to get more difficult. He wasn't good at naming kids, let alone pets when he had them.

Occasionally glancing at the large bunny and whoever seemed to be behind it.

Kazehiki said softly, "Kazehiki." He said, petting Ghost's tail still, fascinated in how it was glowing.
Amara Kell (played by Reithesniper)

Amara manages to find her way in here, confused she looks around, her hands shook slightly as she tries to get an understanding of this area "Oh wow...only a few people here.." She'd whisper, as she'd look for a seat

Ghost nodded, thinking how great it was that they had a name and he didn't have to name them. "I'm ghost, you know like, boo". He pressed his snout gently to Kazehiki's shoulder picking up their sent more. This is how his family, or fox's like him get to know someone. Taking in the child's sent he'd be able to find them practically anywhere now.
"Hmm, wonder if there is a nursery or uh ... a medical bay here". He wanted to find something to help Kazehiki's sniffling and raspy voice.
The fox's red eyes scanned for the door out, but there was nothing else here.
"Want to go see if we can find some medication for that sniffle of your?"

Ghost also thought on some soup and a good rest but he'd try medicine first.

Kazehiki giggled softly when he was sniffed by Ghost, it tickled!

Kazehiki smiled, until the mention of medication.
He shook his head slowly and seemed to really not like that. "I..don't like medicine." He frowned, looking at Ghost with his tired eyes.

Ghost raised a brow, thinking, typical of a child not to. "Fiiiine" he groaned, "but you must eat soup and get rest at some point. Especially if we're gonna be stuck here ... hopefully not long though". Ghost stood, "there's gotta be a way out". He took Kazehiki's hand and walked with them. "Lets head back to the room, all this has me tired and you could use some rest with that sniffle of yours". The large white fox gently tapped the kids nose with his black nub of a claw. Tail swishing back and forth.

Ghost looked around casually and waved to the others that had appeared but he planned on getting the kid some rest along with himself.
"Do you want to go back to your room and sleep?" He looked down at the kid, ears flat against his white fur.

Kazehiki nodded shyly and then blew his nose again, then nodded. He wasn't sure he'd be able to get good sleep, but it was worth a try.

Ghost walked the child back to the main waiting room. He looked around, noticing a Green door that he didn't remember seeing.
Still he took the child back to the orange door and went into the halls with them. Trying to remember the right door which had their room.
He tried a few and got them wrong before laughing nervously, but then eventually got it. Scratching the back of his ear, "there we go". He walked in with the child and walked them to their bed. "Here" he picked them up and set them in. "Lets see if we can get you better".
The fox tucked the child in. He looked back at their door, he didn't want to leave the kid alone.

"Do you want me to stay with you?"

Kazehiki snuggled into the blanket and took off his cross, hanging it on the bed frame.
"Please." He said to the fox upon the question asked.

Ghost stayed by the childs side. Managing to find a chair, he pulled it up beside their bed and sat in it.
Leaning back the fox ears kept up, while he a yawned himself. "Now rest some", he pointed at them.
The fox waited and watched, and as soon as Kazehiki fall asleep he too would start to doze off, head bobbing till it fully sank. The fox would sleep. Slightly snoring.
His tail every now and then flickered.
Skip (played by starwolf)

*he perked his head out from behind his bunny four round red pink eyes looked around the room with small fangs on the boys canines and quickly hid behind the bunny once more refusing to look back*
Nadia (played by Reaper13)

Nadia woke up on and slowly sat up from where she had been laying on the ground. She rubbed her eyes and looked around confused. "Where am I?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Open) The Character Waiting Rooms, 3rd Person

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus