Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Save the Gila Dragon!

With the power of memes and Sleep Deprivation on my side, my power is unlimited. Nothing can stand in my way and stop me from making loaf dragons.
🤣 poor loaf.. <3
Aye. I know I'm bruised. beaten, and BBQ'd from Gila but I just cant stick him with my rapier anymore. I hope it forgives me for shooting it with that rocket launcher....
Ilmarinen Moderator

It's still VERY bitey! I'm not how things will pan out, but in any case, we gotta subdue it first.
Ah heck, why not. Aye! :D
Sanne Moderator

It nicked my arm earlier. :(

I wanna help it but it can't be helped while it's destroying everything around us! Its scales are way too thick to sedate it through conventional methods, so we gotta keep on booping and shoving until it's too tired to keep on going.
I might still try unarmed. >.> If I stay awake long enough.
It was our hands combined that did this to him, and now it is our hands that must finish the job. Release him from this mortal coil so he can live immortal among the stars!
Ilmarinen wrote:
It's still VERY bitey! I'm not how things will pan out, but in any case, we gotta subdue it first.
Shouldn't have made'm so damn cute then 🤣
silentruth wrote:
Ilmarinen wrote:
Shouldn't have made'm so damn cute then 🤣
Yeah, he is far too cute for this 🤣
Welp, i'ma not fight the loaf now. There is my reason to lol
The gila is gone
It could just be asleep, and I have faith. The cute loaf can be saved!
We have to stay hopeful, right? 😂 Team Loaf
hopefully the loaf is just loafing around :) they'll wake up sometime
Yeah! The loaf is just loafing!
AYE

the only reason the lizards were even there was cos their natural habitat got replaced by suburban housing projects. i say arm them with better weapons and send them back home. >D
OMG lol
No, no, Oven has a point. >.>

I think I know what we can do with all the rapiers in the armory.
SmaugtheKitty wrote:
I think I know what we can do with all the rapiers in the armory.

hahahahaha yesperfect

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Save the Gila Dragon!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus