Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Lemonade Roulette Givaway (closed)

The raffle has ended, thanks for participating.
Oh my goodness, baaaaaaacon! ! Bacon, bacon, bacon! That's the last one I need too! 🥓🥓🥓

I can easily attest to the acts of kindness I have found on this site -- they go far and wide, but specifically speaking on behalf of one, I must mention the very kind and thoughtful Falyn. She has bestowed some of the kindest gifts to me unexpectedly during my failures and successes back when I was struggling to be motivated due to real life goings on.

I will never forget her kindness, words of encouragement, and the neat gifts she gave me! 💕

EDIT: Ah, no way! How swanky is that? 😮! Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway. That is incredibly kind of you as well. This has got to be one of the greatest communities -- most uplifting in my book.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 48.
Alien_Princess Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
Oh my goodness, baaaaaaacon! ! Bacon, bacon, bacon! That's the last one I need too! 🥓🥓🥓

I can easily attest to the acts of kindness I have found on this site -- they go far and wide, but specifically speaking on behalf of one, I must mention the very kind and thoughtful Falyn. She has bestowed some of the kindest gifts to me unexpectedly during my failures and successes back when I was struggling to be motivated due to real life goings on.

I will never forget her kindness, words of encouragement, and the neat gifts she gave me! 💕

EDIT: Ah, no way! How swanky is that? 😮!
wow, first roll of the roulette too! Congratulations! Your prize is on its way
Thank you so very much for doing this. It's so much fun to see all the acts of goodness spreading like happy little wildfires of love around here! 💕

Atheist wrote:
Thank you so very much for doing this. It's so much fun to see all the acts of goodness spreading like happy little wildfires of love around here! 💕

Glad to do it. Best part of some of the events here on rpr is how much heart comes out of this community. RPR is the best place to be.
Fun! There are so many things I could say about acts of kindness here. One of the biggest would be the wonderful encouragement that comes when I have made even the subtlest mention of things being hard. Everything from friendly 'check-in' PMs to witty message between characters. The support to keep going when things got dark last August from a couple special people really made my year!

Edit: OMG! did I just win Bacon?
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 44.

Dawnia wrote:
Fun! There are so many things I could say about acts of kindness here. One of the biggest would be the wonderful encouragement that comes when I have made even the subtlest mention of things being hard. Everything from friendly 'check-in' PMs to witty message between characters. The support to keep going when things got dark last August from a couple special people really made my year!

Edit: OMG! did I just win Bacon?

Wow that's two in a row O.o 100% success rate on rolls so far lol

It's amazing how just the littlest thing can help when you're that far down. I'm glad your friends lifted you up.
Need some lemonade
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 19.
The amount of times I’ve been shown kindness on this site is incredible, but I would certainly have to give it to my two current partners, Eros_Calls and Cynical. These two have pulled me out of some crazy dark times, and I like to think I’ve helped them too.

Really though, this entire site is pretty amazing just the way it is and I hope to be here for a long time to come!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 69.
Something nice someone has done for me... in this community?

Well, back when I joined 4 years ago ir gave me the feeling I belonged somewhere. That was an incredibly rare experience for me. I finally felt like I could fit in and be accepted just the way I was.

The people I met here over the years have caused a lot of personal growth for me, some because of negative memories sadly (but those happen everywhere too) but for the most, overwhelming part it were people with their kindness and creativity!

I remember the many long talks I've had with people here and the insane amount of great stories I've built with them or with others. I'd list them, but I'm sure they know who they are when they read this and especially when I have them on my friendlist here...

But there is one person in particular that I met here that changed my life for the better. She's been my rock, she's loved me unconditionally and she's kept me sane throughout the years, no matter what.

Now she is hosting this awesome giveaway. So here's to you, my darling. My sweet and beloved wifey. I love you so much! Thank you for all that you do and for being you!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 74.
The amount of times I've had people step in and reach out over silly memey but fairly emo statuses shows that the people on here are good, wanting to see the best for those they write with.

I've been on this site over a decade and it'll take a lot to shake me off, as they've allowed me to mature and make up for most, if not all, my mistakes. I feel nurtured and allowed to grow instead of nipped at the bud.

Even someone as incredibly shy and awkward as myself has found my voice at times - by being given the space to actually speak up.

<3
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 26.
Something nice someone has done for me? Hm. Well, I know a lot of IRL by strangers, but I know recently someone here on RPR did me a random kindness.

I won't mention their name out of respect, but someone sent me an Epic Week 2023 Party Grab Bag to display on my profile, as I think I'd made a comment somewhere about wishing there was an option to still keep the bag after all the items are used up so we can display the bag on our profiles, because some of the bag designs are so nice!

And then I got a random gift of one and it totally made my day!

So that is my act of kindness that someone on the site bestowed to me!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 99.
Someone I was doing show for, hosted me and a few others and fed us well with meals and baked goods!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 97.
I haven’t had too much interaction on the site yet, but the overwhelming welcomes I got and the friends I’ve talked too have just made my whole days! I can’t wait to meet more.
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 73.
Doing a shoutout to one of my favorite people here this time a.k.a. Abigail_Austin because we had many little chats over the years, she is super awesome and I really miss her!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 41.
I mentioned my main two partners yesterday, but they are definitely not the only two. She’s on absence right now, but my girl, honeyandthemoon is incredible. I miss her so much!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 88.

TheCaffeineQueen wrote:
I mentioned my main two partners yesterday, but they are definitely not the only two. She’s on absence right now, but my girl, honeyandthemoon is incredible. I miss her so much!

Bacon!!
Thank you for doing this, it’s very sweet!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 42.
Trying again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 53.
I don’t have more to say about the site other than it’s completely amazing, but I’d like to try again!
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 77.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Lemonade Roulette Givaway (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus