Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream đź©·

Jalie (played by Jellopolie)

((You're free to join, just a heads up tho, it's been a bit slow recently))
Alice (played by Jaws)

(I apologize for a delay of my response.)

The maiden in red spotted the group and a twisted smile appeared on her face. She spotted the group a few minutes ago after she destroyed a few things. Crimson shoeprints trailed behind her along with uncontrolled chaos and dead flowers. The maiden in red spotted her next victim, a small butterfly. The butterfly landed in her hand, and she crushed it with a manic look in her eyes. She then looked at the group once more, deciding whether to spare them or become additions of her red trail. The maiden got interested in something ruffling in a bush nearby and headed towards it, dragging her sword against the ground.

Wilted_Bouquet.png
(( I’ve been following along.))

Srius glanced around and stretched. Perhaps maybe I should try getting actual rest. I do feel bad remaining behind. It’s not like there’s much I can do.”

My eyes do feel heavy. Sirius stood, stretched and wondered away from the reception area. He found a room with an unused bed. Srius curled up and for once dreamed of total black.

((You're alright.))
((Glad you're still here lol, I'm also realizing we all just kinda left you, sorry about that.))

Jalie becomes agitated again as she's reminded of the other person's presence. "Um, guys.. the other person is moving now..." Her fluffy bunny tail twitches nervously. She takes her hand off Thor's head. There's something off about this new person...

Camry notices her tail twitching and gestures to it. "Hey, uh, what's up with your tail?"

Jalie glances at Camry then at her tail. "Oh... it just does that.. sometimes. Usually with certain emotions, or high emotions." She stills her tail, though it doesn't last long once she turns here attention away from it again.
(( I’ve been following along.))

Srius glanced around and stretched. Perhaps maybe I should try getting actual rest. I do feel bad remaining behind. It’s not like there’s much I can do.”

“My eyes do feel heavy.” Sirius stood, stretched and wondered away from the reception area. He found a room with an unused bed. Srius curled up and for once dreamed of total black.
Jonathan (played by ForeverDreamer)

Jonathan stops the bobsled slowly as Jalie said she was able to detect the person they were looking for.

"You managed to detect them? I assume somewhere around here? Let's stop here and take a look around then." said Jonathan

Jonathan would stop the bobsled and gets off quickly, the others can easily and safely get out as well if needed.

"I don't want to use my echolocation again unless if I really need to use it...building that bobsled did take a bit out of me... I do have some magical potions and elixirs that will help regenerate my mana, but I should only use them in case of emergencies...it's not like we're in danger...yet..." said Jonathan as he takes a look around where he stopped at "At this location, we're not too far away from the underground shelter from here...I say about a 12-minute walk away from here...? In any case though, let's look for this person, and then let's head on over to the underground shelter to find stuff there."

Jonathan would then proceed to look around and call out to the Maiden in Red...little that Jonathan would know that trying to find her is very likely going to be the worse idea, believing that she won't be a danger to everyone here...
Red Hood (played anonymously)

As his motorcycle whipped through the city, the vigilante was looking around seeing if he could see anybody. He had just awoken from a nightmare of Joker bludgeoning him with a crowbar again, but strangely, he couldn't recall even falling asleep. That wasn't important. Now he was on patrol, but he was now out of BlĂĽdhaven for some reason and needed to find someone who could tell him where in four shades of hell he was. His red helmet protected his face from the wind and he had two pistols on his hips. Inexplicably he was thrown from his motorcycle and he would tuck his head to his chest and brought his arms and legs in to minimize impact and distribute the impact across his body evenly and he would hit the ground and roll. He would push himself to his feet.

"Well my bike is <f-bomb>ed" he would say out loud, his voice distorted by the voice modulator. He would remove a rappelling gun from his jacket and shoot it into a building and was pulled up to a rooftop so he could get a better vantage on the city below. He would spot the group along with the dog. He made his way down by jumping and he landed not far from them.

Being sure to approach with caution, he held his hands up

"I'm not sure you know me, but is this a place between Gotham and BlĂĽdhaven I've never seen?"

He was asking in a joking manner. "I'm the Red Hood"

Jalie and Camry both climb out of the bobsled. Jalie looks in the direction of the Maiden in Red. "I can lead you to them. I can feel their location pretty effortlessly." She looks at Jonathan, waiting for a response when a new man, calling himself the 'Red Hood', approaches them. Jalie smiles at him, "Nice to meet you I guess. I'm Jalie, and I have no idea who you are or what those places are." She shrugs a bit and gives him a sympathetic look. "Honestly, I'm not sure if this place even has a name."

Camry sighs. "Another one? Geez..." He nods at the man. "Camry, pleasure to meet you." He extends his hand to the Red Hood.
Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden in red chased off what she was seeking for. She spotted the group once more and began approaching them like a predator. Her sword made a low scraping sound against the street. All she could think of was red.

The maiden lifted up her sword once she got closer to them. "A group, perfect", she said in a dark tone. Her face was twisted in a sadistic expression. The maiden in red chased forward and swung her sword at the nearest person.
Wilted-Bouquet.png

Just before he would shake Camry's hand, instinct took over as he would duck the slash and he would roll forward and past the Maiden in one motion whilst pulling a handful of small round pellets from his jacket and threw them towards her. The pellets were actually miniature ball flashbangs which would each let out a disorenting flash and an extremely loud bang before drawing both pistols from hid hips. He looked at the group and barked "get out of here!"
Alice (played by Jaws)

She grunted in frustration when she missed her target. The maiden quickly turned around towards Red Hood, ready to strike again. She failed to notice the small pellets near her. She screeched when they started to flash and let out irrating noise. The maiden in red dropped her sword and try to scurry away from them.

Wilted-Bouquet.png

Jalie backs away, lowering her ears and covering them when the pellets go off. Jalie enters the maiden's mind in an effort to subdue her, trying to influence her emotions to make her calmer. "Well, here's that person we were trying to find." She says a bit dryly.
Alice (played by Jaws)

"Get of my head!" The maiden holds her own head, and her chest starts to rising more slowly. She stumbled towards her sword, decorated with a spade on its hilt. "My precious.." The maiden attempted to grab it, but hastly covered her ears due to ringing in her ears. She grew more furious and started to stomp on the pellets.

Wilted-Bouquet.png

Each pellet she stepped on would continue making a loud and deafening pop. He would then pull red shurikens from his jacket and threw a series of them towards Alice as she was distracted.
Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden in red gripped her ears even more, hearing the deafening sound even more. She stopped stomping on the pellets and was met with a shuriken. The maiden managed to dodge some, but got hit with the rest. She let out a series of screams and started pulling them out in a harsh manner. Grabbing her sword slowly, she struggled to lift it up.
Wilted-Bouquet.png
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

( awsome should i just jump in or wait for a time to put my character in )

(( Well now, I certainly missed something happening not too long ago. ))

(( And, yes, you can jump in at this time Maxthecool. Just note we do have a bit of a small situation in our hands here. ))

Jonathan wasn't expecting someone to be just coming in from up high, and from his appearance he appears to be from the far future in the modern day...well beyond Jonathan's own time...

"Ah, so this is the one we're looking for? Nice to meet you, Red Hood. Is that some sort of nickname you go by? Gotham and BlĂĽdhaven...I never hear such odd names before...are they places, or...?" said Jonathan "Well given that he's wearing a mask I assume it's a nickname."

And then suddenly another person showed up...and this time this person, a woman, was attacking them...

"Whoa, whoa, whoa now! What's with this aggressive woman?" cried Jonathan

Jonathan was poised to transform his clothes into armor in order to help defend his allies, but Red Hood already beat him to the punch with his flashbangs; enough to not only disorient the Maiden in Red, but now her attention is purely focused on Red Hood now.

"Well now, you certainly came in prepared." said Jonathan

Jonathan observes the Maiden in Red's reactions, both Jalie and Red Hood's tactics are working well.

"Red Hood fired something weird and flashy at the woman, and Jalie is doing her best to calm her down through her mind-bending tactics. I guess they could handle it...but just in case..." said Jonathan, deep within his thoughts

Jonathan takes out and pops a mana potion from his carrying bag in order to slowly, but surely, regenerate his mana that was spent in making the bobsled. He then decided to be on standby until the fight gets worse when he'll then step in and morphs his clothes into armor in order to fully utilize his magical talents.

"Huh.. most people can't sense me in their head... but then again, I guess you're not most people." Jalie pushes through her mind, causing a searing pain to explode in the Maiden's head. "There's something wrong with her, Jonathan! She's not normal." She yells over the noise.

Camry has his hands on the six shooters on his hips, ready to jump in and help if needed. Seems they've got it mostly under control.

"She's not normal? So, something as sort of a psychotic, either by intent or is actually out of control? Great... Well if she's truly psychotic, I do have the ability to pacify it with Aurora's lost abilities...it'll take time to cast it though, so she needs to be kept busy while I channel the power of purification to help her regain her senses..." said Jonathan "Or we may end up losing her altogether if the psychotic side is her true nature...that we may end up making her into an empty emotionless shell of her former self... Hopefully it doesn't come to that though..."

Jonathan would then decide to morph his clothes into his armor, unlocking his magical abilities once again. He then started channeling for a powerful cleansing pacifying spell.
Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden drops her sword again and holds her head once feeling the searing pain. She lets out a banshee-like scream and stumbled upon a bush. The maiden in red starts destroying the bush, ripping branches one by one.

Splinters were in her hands though she didn't notice them at all. She pauses and stares at Jonathan. "What are you doing, parasite?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream đź©·

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus