Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream đź©·

Camry really liked the dog. But he also noticed how quiet Jalie was. "You ok?" He whispers to her.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Thor walked around the group as he tried herding them together. He got up on his hind paws and put his front paws on Camry and wagged his tail before getting down and nudging him closer to the group. He moved off to the side and sat wagging his tail and panting.
Jalie (played by Jellopolie)

"Oh. Yeah, yeah.... I'm just.. worried. I'm okay." Jalie flashes a smile at Camry. "Thank you."

Jalie watches Thor. "Cute... but why is he herding us together? Ugh, I'm really on edge right now, I need to chill out. I don't like the feel of the other person's presence, and yet here we are... all walking toward them."
Jonathan (played by ForeverDreamer)

With no response from the magical echolocation rings that Jonathan summoned out, he decided that that should move to another area.

"Hmm...no response here... Guess we'll go this way and try again." said Jonathan as he then notices about Ashley "I'm sure all that walking is going to really tire you out at some point. Luckily, I have a solution to said problem, I can make something called a bobsled that all of us can get on, and I can drive it with my magic despite there being no snow to drive it on."
Sirius chose not to leave the hospital after the dog approached them. It made no sense to him why Ashley choose to stick herself in peril in her condition with no shoes. Perhaps a nap would do him well. He felt the exhaustion in his bones. Sirius massaged his shoulders sat in a chair at the reception and closed his eyes

A room appeared with a chessboard. He moved a piece and talked to an empty space. “Your move. I wonder about you, you know.”

A version of the sand man appeared in his mind. The bearded man had a twinkle in his eye. He moved a piece. “You wonder why your magic didn’t work.”

“I’m assume it’s the cloak. I never seen runes like that before.” Sirius moved a piece.

The sandman shrugged. “It could be like you said our nature’s are the same. I could view you as an extension of my self. Perhaps I know your fear. Perhaps I know you Sirius.” The sandman reached over and tapped his shoulder leaving sand behind. The sandman copied his move on the chess board.

“Why didn’t your sand affect me.” Sirius asked.

“Your presences hasn’t annoyed me enough. It almost did.”

They sat in silence playing chess. Finally they were both at a stand still.

“It’s about time I leave,” the sandman stood up. “You have an interesting mind. So, many horrors you keep locked away. To have all of your efforts turned against you. Must have been painful. You can stay here with me. Not worry about the worlds or being summoned from the dead.. Aren’t you tired? All the pain and suffering you go through only to be spit at.” The sand man held his hand out to Sirius. “Just take my hand.”

Sirius nearly reached for it, but held his hand down while he glanced away. “I can’t.”

The sand man leaned over. His hand resting on the back of Sirius’s chair. “Such a long life.” With a wave of the Sandman’s hand memories of Sirius’s appeared. “Not man enough for your father, yet you could beat him with a sword. Not good enough for your teacher who stole your work. Not even for the woman in 1702. You fell in love. She caught you using magic, you had her declared unstable. Not worthy enough for those so called heroes. Yet they begged and banged on your door. The things you gave away. I mean here I am met with your human looks, but on the outside you aren’t human anymore.” The sandman suddenly leaned over and screeched in his ear.

Sirius snapped awake. Yep, creating his own version in his mind not a pleasant experience. It never was when he did this. He often tried to understand who was fighting against. Sirius sometimes created a version of them to play a game and converse. It help him gain some sort of insight. “I’m not sure, I gained any insight.”

The dog continued doing what he could to keep his humans together and occasionally whining if someone got too far ahead or if anyone lagged too far behind. He sensed Jalie's unease, so he trotted over to her and put his head under her hand with a "dog's smile" as he looked up at her. He would then offer her his paw.

Jalie smiles at Thor and scratches behind his ears lightly. She holds out her hand for him and squats down. "Can I look at your collar? So I know what to call you?" She speaks in a gentle voice as she reaches toward his neck to look for a collar, stopping halfway, as if asking if he was okay with it.
Although she had been waddling for the most part, Ashley was still able to keep up with everyone else as they continued their search. Jonathan proceeded to note her flickering energy levels as all that time on their feet was bound to tire her out eventually. Admittedly, her legs and her back were getting a little sore, but surely they can take a moment to rest. At the suggestion of a bobsled though, she raised an eyebrow. "I don't know how that'll go. With how big I am, I don't think we're all gonna fit into it. Wouldn't it be better for us to take a short rest? Surely you need as well. Same with Jalie and the puppy. Whatever his name may be." She responded.

Taking a deep breath, she looked towards Jalie and the dog, the former checking his collar to see what his name was. "So, what's his name?"

"Oh, it's really no trouble at all. While I may be mainly an alchemist, I'm also very talented in using magic. With alchemy and magic together, I can truly perform quite amazing feats and adjustments...as long as it's within the limits of both my powers and abilities, because even then I'm not some sort of god...nor that alchemy is absolute despite being able to manipulate natural laws within my favor... I can certainly make the bobsled big enough to make you comfortable, my talent in both innovative and imaginative adjustments is very high class in comparison to other alchemists back in my world. Observe." said Jonathan

Jonathan invokes a good deal of magical power to once again be immersed in a blue wavy aura. He then creates a summoning circle as ice begins to magically form and slowly creates a bobsled with more than enough room for the four passengers, and even a nice seating arrangement for Ashley in the back.

"There we go, one bobsled for all to fit into...it is quite long, but as long as we don't need to make turns, then it'll be perfect to ride around in... I even made the back seating especially for you, Ashley, as I know you can't really handle sitting down on your bottom given that you're pregnant after all. Oh, and even though the bobsled is made out of ice, it's magical ice that is not cold to the touch...well I could make it so it can be cold, but I'm sure no one wants that...especially since I won't be able to specifically target areas where people want it cold or not... Ah, and lastly no need to fear slipping on it since it is magic ice after all." said Jonathan as he then gets things set up for the three to get on "All aboard~ Next stop, anywhere but here. I suppose we could also swing by that underground shelter door since I do have something I wanted to try."

On his thick leather collar, there was a plate on it, and on the plate was the name Thor. When Jalie got close, Thor licked her face a few times to show her some affection.

After Jonathan made the ice, he leaned down to sniff the ice and he looked at the humans and he started to whine. The ice confused him and he went and stood next to Jalie. He looked up at her

Jalie smiles and laughs. "His name is Thor." She says to Ashley. She watches Jonathan make the bobsled curiously.

Jalie looks down at Thor when he whines then stands next to her. "Aww, hey it's okay. I'm sure you don't have to ride in it if you don't want to." She pets him on the head lightly and talks to him as if he were a human. Although she's not sure if he'll actually understand, she could also enter his mind to talk to him there, he'd probably be able to understand from there if he can't already. "You could just walk next to it, I could stay with you."
Looks like Jonathan wanted to put his magical capability to use. Soon enough, he created a bobsled made out of ice, practically materializing it out of thin air for lack of a better explanation. This made her wonder if magic could be used to alleviate late stage pregnancy pains. However, she wasn't about to ask because that was just an awkward question to ask. Before she could protest and choosing to continue being on her feet, she felt a dull pain in her back and it made its way down her legs and into her feet. Taking a deep breath as she faced the bobsled, she then looked back at Jonathan. "Well, if it's faster then traveling on foot, I suppose we can make use of it now that you've put in effort to make it. Let's not waste it." She said before turning back to Jalie, who informed her that the dog's name is Thor. "Mmm, after the Norse God of Thunder. How fitting." She smiled as she looked down at the dog.

Unfortunately for them, Thor didn't seem too thrilled about boarding the Bobsled. "Wonder why he wouldn't wanna ride it. As much as I'd like to keep walking too, my legs and my feet are starting to hurt, so I'm probably going to sit down. And we can ride it until we reach that underground shelter that Jonathan proposes that we go to."

He would whine and give a few growls, vocalizing to her as if he were replying. The dog looked at Ashley and the gears obviously began turning in the pup's head. He nervously approached the bobsled and sniffed it instead of the ice before going out and over to Ashley and sat. He offered her his paw. It was obviously this dog's way of demonstrating trust towards humans, or at least people who appeared. To be humans. He would vocalize to her with a whine and give a few small barks.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

As Jonathan summoned a bobsled. Azumi thought of doing something similar. She surrounded herself in a cloud of smoke that twisted and turned until it formed into Azumi once more. This time, she was a large quadrapedal white fox wearing a collar. Her four tails remained, but were fluffier due to her size.

"I forgot I had a battle form!", She snickered, "Ren, Miss Ashley, If you are both uncomfortable with the bobsled, I may be of assistance!"

"Now you wear a collar?", Ren complained, "You know, everytime we go out to a park and you take a smaller version of that form, can't you at least have the decency to wear a collar so the pound doesn't mistake you for a dog?"

"Dear, I am a fox..."

"So?"

"How would I be mistaken for a- oh... I could be mistaken for a wild animal actually"

"Exactly!"

Azumi giggled at Ren's worries and told him to relax before asking the two to hop onto her back.

"Let's go, Jonathan!", She smiled and readied herself to go wherever they were needed.

"I'll be taking a seat then", Ren said and Hopped onto Azumi's back

Jalie shrugs a bit and stands up. "Alright then." She sits in the bobsled, near Thor.

"Huh, that's really cool." She says to Azumi. "Probably a bit better than turning into a tiny bunny." She references herself and gives a slight chuckle.

"If we need more space for more comfort, don't hesitate to ask. After all, we're all in this together...and we'll do our best to get through this together as well..." said Jonathan

Of course, as much as he said that everyone will get through this together, obviously that can't be true with Futaba gone... Deciding and believing to stay strong in times of despair of losing loved ones is the only thing that's driving him forward, and using his talents is definitely one way for him to get through the pain. Once everyone got onboard, Jonathan would then drive the bobsled onward at a nice medium pace. Despite it traveling on paved ground and roads without any snow, it can still go at a constantly nice pace of 35 MPH...obviously this defies all matter of natural law and physics, but that's the beauty of magic...

"Boy...when was the last time I driven a bobsled...? Back in my world during my second school year...? Yes...I remember that well... It was also the first time knowing and making them out of magic...Aurora did make the process very easy and fun... *Sigh*... Anyway, while we're in transit, I won't be able to use my magic of echolocation to detect the other person around here, so if anyone can see someone while I focus on steering that'll be great.

It would be such a nice drive through the city...even if they lack the ability to turn corners due size of the bobsled... Provided if they couldn't find or detect Maiden in Red, Jonathan would eventually stop by the underground shelter that he had found a while ago.

((I've been asked to control Camry for the time being to keep him in the roleplay. Just a heads up to let everyone know.))

"Hmm, okay then." Camry says in response to Jalie, he decides not to press further. He then joins the others in the bobsled.

He wiggled and laid his front half across Jalie's lap being sure he had a vantage point where, in case he had to protect these humans of his, he could spring up and take them down with his miniature tusk-like teeth.

Jalie smiles at the pup and runs her hand down his back.

Camry also reaches over to pet him.
( howdy i was hoping to join in on this role play if not i understand ^w^)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream đź©·

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus