Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream 🩷

Enjou (played by Jaws)

He makes a nod with his head towards Max as a form of greeting. "I am Enjou, a simple researcher." The tone of his voice sounded he was only telling part of the truth. Enjou pondered for a bit before speaking again, "I landed up in this- Well, I don't know what to call it actually." The smoke could be seen a few feet behind him, almost like there was a fire. Turning around and noticing the smoke, he had a rather calm expression on his face. "It is nothing to worry about, just a smoke signal I placed earlier", he lied off the tip of his tongue.

He hoped his little lie will take the group's attention off the smoke. "Anywho, who are all of you?" His friendly smile returned though his eyes showed a unknown emotion.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: I’m max I kinda just landed here as well until these people found me * he said after not paying much attention to the smoke that was coming from behind him *
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"Max..", the scholar muttered under his breath to perhaps remember Max's name. Enjou looked at the rest of the group with a raised eyebrow, displaying his curiosity. "Did all of you just randomly landed here too?", he asked.

max: ya i mean im no one famous or anything * he chuckled* max: unless you were in the zombie apocileps with me in im assuming my univers * he said not knowing what it would be called spicificly
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He would keep trying to communicate with Oracle growing increasingly frustrated.

He looked at Enjou and responded "I was on patrol in Blüdhaven. I was standing in for Nightwing, and I wound up here somehow"

max: i crashed my van trying to find the love of my life thats how i ened up here

"I'm wondering how the dog ended up here....."

max: ummm i have no clue how would a dog even end up here?
"W-Where am I?" Aimi wondered as she looked around the strange city. It felt eerie and cold as it appeared slightly quiet. "Am I...still dreaming?"

Aimi Satou -- a young girl with long wavy cherry blossom hair and luscious burgundy eyes. She is a high school freshman from Japan; a kind and timid teen with a secret. All she can remember is that she was at the school library, slowly drifting away as she was taking a break from studying. Everything else she remembered was vague, but what was certain was...she knew she was having a nightmare of some sort -- a nightmare that brought her here.

"A-anyone there?" Aimi called out, looking a little afraid and lonely. Then suddenly, she caught sight of some people up ahead. "H-Hello?"

He turned and he heard Aimi and he responded in Japanese "hey! We're up here!" He started making his way to her making a bit of a trot. Once he got to the girl, he spoke "when did you get here? By the way, you can call me Red Hood"
Aimi was so relieved to finally see or meet someone in this somewhat creepy place. It made her calm down a bit. She was even more glad that the guy can speak her language. She can speak a bit of English if they preferred it, but as long as they can communicate, that's all that mattered.

"Hi, I'm Aimi. It's really nice to meet you. And I can't recall. Just awhile ago, I guess." Aimi replied, "Where...are we?"

* max would follow behind red * max: where in some crazy world i got hear just a little while ago but i was in a car crash and i ended up here * max said taking a seat and looking at the japenes girl
Aimi also noticed the other guy with them. She bowed to him and introduced herself again. "I see," She replied to his response. "I'm Aimi. Nice to meet you." But besides the pleasantries, however, Aimi can't help but feel worried. This doesn't feel like a dream at all. She thought. "Are we...the only ones here? It feels so...empty..."
Jonathan (played by ForeverDreamer)

(( Oooookay...my apologies for *sigh* again not replying, but I think I'm going to probably do something to push the story along since I'm sure that's what everyone wants here. ))

Jonathan decided to rest before deciding on what to do next. As it did take him quite a while, he eventually rejoins Max, Red Hood, the others...and two more new people that eventually showed up...

"Sorry, I decided to at least have some rest before we decide on our next move." said Jonathan as he then notices the two newcomers "More people, huh? *Sigh* We need to find some way to stop more people from coming in..."

Jonathan looks Enjou, but also did pay more attention to the smoke he was trying to hide behind him.

"A smoke signal? Well while that would be nice, I don't think it's going to be very effective here in this world considering several circumstances of trying to make us very miserable... Anyway, the name is Jonathan, I'm an alchemist...probably an occupation you don't know of from where you're from..." said Jonathan "From the way he's talking, it looks like he's trying to hide something about the smoke...but hopefully it's nothing that bad...?"

Then Jonathan turns his attention to Aimi.

"If you're asking us where are we...? Good question... At least, from what some of us has gathered, we're in some sort of closed off world that's taking people from other worlds to make them be stuck here...at least that's what is believed to be the current basis of this world... What's even worse is that this world is taking people from all sorts of time-periods as some are from the future while others, like me, live in the ancient past. Regardless though, we do need to eventually get everyone here back home as soon as possible...it's one thing to likely die from starvation since we have very little means of finding food and drink to feed everyone here... But I'm more worried about the so called sandman claiming for victims...especially... Anyway, the name is Jonathan, you're safe now if you decide to travel along with us." said Jonathan "Alright, I need to take things here seriously... We can't let any more people come, and we also need to get ourselves home... Enough rest, it's time for action."

"Anyway, sorry for the unexpected rest, but shall we decide on what we should do next? How about we head towards the underground shelter I've found earlier, if that's okay with everyone." said Jonathan
Aimi politely greeted Jonathan back. He seemed to know his way around the place since he knew more of it or at least knew what it was based on his observations thus far. Aimi was very new to the group, so as long as there were people around, she was fine with accompanying them anywhere. She was just worried about one thing; her little secret. But maybe, just maybe, if she meets others who also have certain unique attributes, she might open up to them a little. But right now, she can't risk letting it out.

As they would head wherever they planned to go, Aimi kept her mask on tightly, making sure no smoke or dirt would come in contact with her mouth and/or nose. As much as possible, she did NOT want to sneeze. She also stayed close to the others, not wanting to stray away from the group, as the place appeared to be filled with occasional fog as well.

"Anyway, we should decide on what and where to go soon...especially when nighttime falls is when things get really bad... Even worse nighttime can just suddenly come out of nowhere, and can last however long it damn well pleases... This world is an utter mess..." said Jonathan as he looks into the direction where the underground shelter is at; still out of view, but they aren't too far away from reaching it
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He started to trot back and forth between Aimi, Red Hood, Max, and Jonathan as his way of keeping the group together. He would see Aimi and he would go to her to get her scent. He walked around her sniffing before he sat and offered Aimi his left paw.
Aimi was still feeling rather nervous about what was to come. However, as soon as she noticed the doggy, her heart just sank and her worries just went poof. She loved animals and this one helped her ease her worries.

"Awww... Kawaii nee..." She said while petting little Thor. "What's your name, boy?" Aimi was able to understand a bit of the animal language, so if the dog did respond, she can definitely guess his name, unless he had some kind of collar.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

His tail wagged when she spoke to him. The tag on his collar read "Thor". He would go to her side and leaned against her wagging his tail.

(( Okay, so I've talked with Kotomi, and I got permission to pilot the RP for the time being. As such, I'm going to implement a bit of a crisis event right now to get the story going. ))

Jonathan smiled at Aimi as she and Thor were having fun...but then all of a sudden the day was suddenly and quickly turning to night...

"Ah hell...looks like the sandman is going to be active and hunting us down again... If we can get the shelter doors open, we can probably find a good place to keep him out...hopefully..." said Jonathan

As nighttime starts to loom, sounds of falling sand can be heard all around them...though no one can see any sand yet, but it's slowly creeping on them somewhere...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream 🩷

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus