Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream đź©·

Sirius awoke and stretched. It was the best sleep he had in awhile. “Are they still not back. That is worrisome.”

(My sister ended up in the hospital so I wasn’t able to focus on replies. I apologize)
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

( shit sorry i kinda forgot about this lol ) * max was walking up and down the street still vary confused but aware of his seroundings * max: this is fine its like tom hanks in cast away l-lost and alone * he did a nervous chuckle to himself as he didnt think anyone would come and help him * *
Jalie (played by Jellopolie)

Camry spots Max as he walks down the empty street. He approaches him cautiously. "Hey, are you alright?"

* he wasent sure at first who this lady was approaching him so he stood up puffed out his chest * max: ma’am stop first can you tell me we’re I am and who you are * he said as he wasent usually the person to say those kinda things

((Camry is actually a boy lol, he's not my character, I'm just playing him for someone else currently. Sorry, I should have specified.))

Camry stops and "I'm Camry, and you're in.. well, we're all in some sort of alternate dream dimension. We were all transported here in our sleep, and we're working together to try and leave this place."
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He sat next to Jalie and looked up at her and wagged his tail a bit. He then looked at Max and went and sniffed him a bit before looking at Max and wagging his tail.

( ah ok got ya my bad lol ) max: well then I guess we’re on the same page camry * he said easing himself knowing you weren’t a threat till then Thor came up to him and sniffed him and wagged his tail and max then kneels down to pet them * max: hehe well hay there boy * he said with a happy smile making max relaxed somewhat

"Well then, I think I'll go catch up to Camry. He's found that other person it seems." Jalie leaves the group and walks down the street where Camry and Max are, with Thor following next to her. She stops by Camry and gives Max a small smile. "Hello, I'm Jalie."

Camry nods at Jalie as she approaches. He seems safe. He thinks to Jalie.

Jalie's ears twitch a little. "Alright then." She responds to Camry before speaking out loud. "Would you like to come back with us to our base? It'd be safer for you than being on your own." She offers to Max.

Max: well it’s a pleasure to meet you jaile I’m max and thanks I thought I was going to be wondering around this place all by my self where is this place of yours

Thor started licking Max's face as he wagged his tail. He placed a paw on Max as he kept licking Max's face before herding him over to the group.

* Max would start to chuckle at Thor licking his face and trying to jump on him to keep licking Max as he moved to where their group was * Max: hehe well you one hell of a dog * he said with a joyful smile petting thor more *
Jonathan (played by ForeverDreamer)

(( Ah, sorry I haven't been responding much here...but it doesn't look like much has happened for me to catch up on... ))

With things calming down, and with Jalie's recommendation of splitting up to either go to the underground shelter or hospital...

"Well...I'll leave that up to everyone... If anyone is willing to go back to the hospital is fine, but I'm planning on continuing to the underground shelter to see if I can get that door open." said Jonathan

Jonathan would once again get his magic super long bobsled going again as he would head on over to the underground shelter with people in tow who is willing to come along.
((I am going to delete Alice. Is it okay if I replace her with a new character?))
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"No. We stay together just in case someone gets lost. That way, we can all watch each other's backs" The former Robin said flatly.
“They are taking a long time. Perhaps I shall search for them. I don’t like being this defenseless.” Sirius stood, he wondered to the doors of the hospital and crossed. He felt queasy and spewed some black substance. Sirius leaned over holding his stomach.

((I think that would be okay, Astrobeans.))

"We're currently using a hospital they found." She says to Max. "Although, it sounds like we might not be going back just yet. Jonathan wants to go check out that underground shelter he found, and ...Red Hood thinks we should stay together." Jalie gives a slight shrug. "I guess we're all going with Jonathan then.." She pauses for a moment. Her thoughts wander to the hospital, then to Sirius, who they had left there. "If that's the case, then I should let Sirius know what's going on."

Jalie reaches out mentally and eases herself into Sirius's mind. "Hey Sirius, it's Jalie. We found a few new people, and Jonathan wants to go check out an underground shelter he found earlier. I guess we might take longer than expected, sorry about that." She says in his mind.

max: whoa so your like telipathic then and man i guess i need a full tour then huh * he said with a slight chuckle as he wanted to try and bring the mood up a little * max: um if anything i could help out with stuff like that bunker you all mentiond

He sat and looked at Jalie wagging his tail. He seemed ready to do anything she asked.
Enjou (played by Jaws)

The sound of a stick breaking underneath someone's foot could heard in the distance. A man later approached the group with a smile, waving towards them. The stranger wore a grey kimono with white cloud pattern at the lower end of it and sported zori sandals with tabi socks. He took a pause in his step to blow a lock of his blue hair out of his hair and pushed up his spectacles. The stranger took a good look at the group with a curious look. What a strange bunch.

* max would be slightly thrown off * max: oh ya and who are you mister sciance man ?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream đź©·

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus