Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream 🩷

Jalie (played by Jellopolie)

Jalie looks surprised that for once, she's not the one being called a parasite, but she jumps in to give Jonathan more time. "Hey! He's not a parasite! I am! I'm feeding off of your thoughts and emotions." Totally not true.. I don't even think I can do that. But she doesn't know.

Camry gives Jalie a look of shock and concern as he wonders if she can actually do that.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Parasite?", Ren chuckled, "That how you'd address your would-be saviors?"

Ren raised his gun, but the handle was shown and pointed at her instead of the barrel. He did this on purpose. He really didn't care if the Maiden in Red would react violently to his action, he was more focused on saving another life.

"A treasoner gesture", Azumi smiled at the Maiden in Red, summoning a floating katana, its hilt pointed at the woman "It means 'we mean no harm'. As long as we show the handle of a blade or gun, be at peace"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

Red Hood drew the pistols from his hips and rolled backwards. He would then start shooting at her with both of his 9mm pistols, the hollowpoint bullets zipping and sizzling through the air towards her.
Jonathan (played by ForeverDreamer)

The channeling continues, and this time the magical power was building more and more stronger as evidenced by the magical circle appearing around him. Even if the Maiden in Red were to focus on Jonathan in order to stop the channeling, he does have a few countermeasures up his sleeve in order to keep her away. Also, she's fighting a four against one, even if Jonathan himself can't do anything at the moment. Still the advantage is definitely on their side.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max was suddenly apperd into this world as he was vary dazed and confused of the situation he was in * max: w-where am i * he said as he stood on his feet and dusted himself off * ( if im in a middle of a situation its ok ill keep my character out till its done if you want :3
Alice (played by Jaws)

"Parasites", the maiden repeated with venom in her tone. She noticed a butt of a gun and hilt of a floating sword pointed towards her. Focused on the floating sword, the maiden then let out another scream. The bullets had hit her.

"You think bullets can stop me. Wonderland had t-" She paused due to feeling lightheaded. The maiden face planted into the destroyed bush.

(Feel free to let me if I take it too far for anyone.)

"Hey, guys. There's a new person here, they're down a nearby street." Jalie informs the group as she starts to plant calm thoughts in the Maiden's mind.

Camry watches, then looks at Jalie. "I could go find them, you guys seem to have this under control and I'm not really doing anything."

She looks at Camry, then at the Maiden, who is now on the ground. "Yeah, it should be fine, and they don't feel deranged like her. Just contact me if you need anything, you know how."

Camry nods then leaves in the direction of Max.

He would holster his pistols and went to the maiden and stuck his knee in between the Maiden's shoulder blades and pulled out some bolted handcuffs and cuffed the Maiden and set her up against the building and picked up her sword and threw it. He stood and watched her for a few seconds before making sure everyone was away.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

The pair watched as one of the new arrivals to this painful dream, Red Hood, started to put handcuffs on the Maiden in Red. With both of their titles starting with the word, "Red", Ren thought they would have gotten along out of that sheer coincidence. It was silly indeed, however he's seen it a few times before.

"What in the blazes are you doing?", Ren asked Red Hood, "We're supposed to be rescuing her, not detaining her"

"She has not tried to kill us, my dear friend", Azumi frowned at Red Hood

"Um.. actually, she has. She swung her sword at him upon arriving. She's also deranged, definitely a danger. Her mind is... not a pleasant place." Jalie responds as she pulls herself out of the Maiden's mind. "Sorry, that might've sounded a bit rude, I didn't mean it to."

Camry is walking down one of the nearby streets, listening carefully and staying alert to his surroundings as he looks for Max.

"I know. I'm preventing her from hurting us or herself. That's why I cuffed her" he said to Azumi. "That's why I used bullets that only stun" he explained.
Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden in red let out a groan. She turned her head to face the group. "As I was saying before blood loss rudely interrupted me, Wonderland had to imprison me within its forest", she said like she won a trophy. The maiden tried to look around for her precious sword.

"Well detaining her would at least keep her from hurting us and likely herself...especially how she's acting... I'm just about ready to use my purification spell, so if she can just stay still a bit more longer than I should be able to make her regain her senses by dispelling her psychotic emotions." said Jonathan "......I hope nothing bad comes from this though... Normally it would be a done deal under these circumstances, but considering where we are, and what kind of person this woman is...I can't help but to be unsure seeing how effective this purification is going to be...especially if it goes a bit overkill, and might end up putting her into a worser state than before..."

Jonathan was then soon ready to unleash the purification spell which would let him just fire a beam of light at the Maiden in Red that would try to purify her psychotic emotions and try to return her back to normal.
Camry continues walking. “Where the blazes are they?” He mutters.

"Well Red, you should have thought about all that before you tried to collect my head. Now sit still, that kid looks like he's gonna do something to help you"

"Uh-huh, I wonder why.." Jalie mutters a bit sarcastically to herself as she pulls herself out of the Maiden's mind.
Alice (played by Jaws)

"Dispelling psychotic emotions" and "help" cross her mind as if that was all she could hear. The maiden clenched her fists but started to laughed like it was a mere joke. "Oh, I see what this is", she said. Her tone was laced with anger. "You all think you can save me, but you all are dead wrong", the maiden in red added. She began laughing again, and it seemed like her anger was dissolved.

"Now, I know I am not in Wonderland", the maiden spoke. "I figured that out by the second card guard I tried to kill." She looked around at the group. The maiden explained about Wonderland, how it was a parasitic dream, and that the other Alices met a tragic fate.*

(*Context: The maiden in red comes from a song called Alice of Human Sacrifice. In the song, Wonderland is a parasitic dream-like entity.)

(( Haven't heard of that, but I think it's somewhat similar to the Alice in Wonderland games that has a darker setting to it...at least that's what I'm basing this on... Regardless I have very little knowledge of the subject. ))

Jonathan was able to observe the Maiden of Red's behavior...to become somewhat calm...? Upon her explanation, it appears that she was mistaken about where she's at which therefore is likely the cause of her aggression with the group...it was all more or less a misunderstanding... Believing that Jonathan has no other choice, judging by the situation at hand, he dispelled his channeling completely; normally he can hold onto a magical channeling if certain situations are needed, such as needing to move to a different location to avoid a perilous outcome, but it also does trickle the magical power away which would eat up valuable time to regain what was lost once he resume channeling again...hence he would rather avoid such a situation from happening...

"Yeah, I don't think this world is anything but we all would believe it is... It's a mysterious closed world that we're all taken in against our own wills in order to make us suffer...and ultimately kill us in the end... In any case though it looks like this was all a misunderstanding on both sides...we really thought you were out to get us despite this being the first time we confront with each other... We can all stand down, and now that we've found everyone new that came to this world, we can resume going to that underground shelter to see if we can get it open...if any and everyone all agrees to my proposal... Otherwise, I suppose we can go back to our base camp at the hospital again...Sirius was the only one who's currently there at the moment...
Alice (played by Jaws)

(( Indeed, it is quite a dark song. ))

"Just like Wonderland", the maiden in red commented. She stifled a dry laugh at Jonathan's claims of her attacking them was nothing but a mere misunderstanding. How hopeful is this group? It kills me. The maiden wore a sinster smile on her face.

"Well, I suppose I can spare you all for now." The maiden looked at Jonathan as he explained about a plan to go a base camp and someone called Sirius.

Jalie frowns at her comment and enters the Maiden's mind again, though she doesn't do anything this time. She just watches and reads her thoughts.

"I'm okay with either. It might be best if some of us go back to the hospital and the others go to the underground shelter."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream 🩷

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus