Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream 🩷

image1_0%20(25).jpgAimi complied with Jonathan's request, nodding as she carried it out. She gracefully approached Enjou; their new appearance intrigued her for a brief moment. Ensuring a gentle landing on the ground, she made sure that everyone was present and accounted for.

As she scanned the surroundings for any potential threats, she couldn't help but notice a faint whisper that only she could perceive. However, she quickly dismissed it, redirecting her attention back to the pressing matter at hand.

With a small chirp, Aimi inquired if everything was in order.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Thor sat and looked up at Aimi and his tail was slowly wagging. His adorable button eyes were locked onto her before he started licking her talons as if he were grooming her. Afterwards, he put his head underneath Jonathan's hand as if he were demonstrating trust.
Jonathan (played by ForeverDreamer)

"So, Enjou...what are you...? No worries if you're willing to tell, I'm used to seeing different people and things back in my world, so I don't fear you or anything... Anyway, let's get moving, we shouldn't stay here for too long." said Jonathan

Jonathan would then ask Aimi to ride them over to the underground shelter gate, which is only a short flight away in the other direction.
Jalie (played by Jellopolie)

((Damn, I missed a lot. Sorry for the long break, life hasn't quite been going my way.))

Jalie stayed quiet as she listened to their introductions while observing the newcomers. She became separated from the group during their battle, and she turned into her rabbit form to stay on top of the sand. Jalie hopped around on the sand, looking for the others when she spotted a large pink eagle flying through the sky while carrying Jonathan, who is holding Thor. Still a small bunny; She darted after them, determined to stay with them. Jalie watched as they landed and she speeds up, managing to catch up to the small group while they are stopped. She hopped around them, looking up at Enjou curiously as her ears twitched slightly.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Jason started looking around for Jalie. He was looking around from the rooftops using his scanner inside the helmet to try and locate Jalie.
Aimi's attention was suddenly drawn to another presence, and she glanced downwards to find a bunny making its way towards the group. With a gentle bow of her beak, Aimi welcomed Jalie as she finally arrived.

"Oh dear," Aimi thought with concern. Although she was currently in bird form, she had the ability to communicate with others who shared a similar animal transformation. "Are you alright? I thought you were already with us. Please, take a moment to rest and hop onto my back..." Aimi gestured with her head, indicating that Jalie should find a comfortable spot before they took off towards the nearby shelter that Jonathan had mentioned.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He sat on the roof in order to orient himself and reload his pistols with exploding rounds this time.
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"Why hello everyone", Enjou or rather the thing calling itself Enjou said in a polite manner. He bowed twice upon Aimi before teleporting on top of her. Enjou wanted to make sure he didn't accidentally burn anyone with a simple touch of his hand. "I am what the mortals call a lector", he asked Jonathan's question. Although, the word lector was said with disgust.

Enjou was rather glad that the others didn't fear him in his true form. He noticed a bunny twitched her ears and waved at the small creature. Enjou looked around at their surroundings with a much better view than a tree.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

... Greetings.
Ella woke up slightly confused. She heard voices but didn't quite know where they were coming from. They seemed to be coming from everywhere. She started walking towards them, hoping to run into someone, anyone who could tell her what was happening. Why did she wake up seeing bits and pieces of smoke? As she walked into a location seeing people she said, "Can anyone tell me what's going on here?"

He leapt from a rooftop after seeing Ella walk by. He had his helmet on which distorted his voice and he spoke. this is what he's wearing right now after putting his helmet on.

"we all seemed to just wake up here. We're trying to find other people. We even have a dog here. We need to find you a weapon."
Ella looked at him. "Why exactly do I need a weapons..?" She noticed everyone had a weapon were things here really that bad? She checked her pockets looking for the custom throwing knives she had...those were gone. She looked back at him seemingly confused.
Margaret Nearl (played by Alliyus)

Margaret Nearl sat there calmly in the building, looking at them with bright golden eyes. Her long white hair grazed the ground. She had a 6 foot, 60 pound white shield on her back that weighed her down, but it showed little stopping her. She had a white staff on her back with a razor-sharp sword length blade to it. it was a Swordstaff Ioleta Russell, her weapon. She eyed Ella then her focused eyes went to the others. She wore knight armor, not like regular knights. Her armor was broken up into pieces that went on her chest like a crop-top. She had regular knight armored combat gear on her lower half. She was 5'6, at 25 years old. Her demeanor was calm and very aware. She already studied everyone and was calculating. She showed no threat even though she was heavily armed. She was a shield guard. Known for protecting and not killing.

Ella Blackheart wrote:
Ella looked at him. "Why exactly do I need a weapons..?" She noticed everyone had a weapon were things here really that bad? She checked her pockets looking for the custom throwing knives she had...those were gone. She looked back at him seemingly confused.

He glared at her for a moment before going into his jacket and producing a crowbar. He would give it an obligatory test of its heft before handing the weighty crowbar to the woman "you can call me Red Hood"
Margaret Nearl (played by Alliyus)

Margaret Nearl eyed Red Hood. She blinked and stood up, tall for a woman, but short for a person. Her armor clinked when she stood, her 60 pound shield seemed to be little weight on her back. She tilted her head. "Kind sir. Where are we?" She blinked calmly, left hand close to the shield grip, not noticeable though.

He looked at the armored woman carefully before responding "that's what we're trying to figure out. Last I remember, we were trying to make it to the hospital. I was patrolling Gotham until I wrecked my bike when I got here..."
Alliyus Arigona Castello (played by Alliyus)

Alliyus sat up from sitting next to Margaret. She had an M16A1 around her shoulders and two razor-sharp officer sabers at her side in scabbards. She had two semi-automatic Berettas at her side holsters. She eyed Red Hood before walking out of the building with Margaret behind her. She was a military personnel. She scanned the area, calculating. "Looks difficult." Her voice toned with authority. Margaret nodded and looked around with Arigona.
Ella took the crowbar...not her choice of weapon. "Would you happen to have daggers or something....else...?" She was being picky cause she knew she couldn't fight with a crowbar. She noticed the other people coming in and took her crowbar heading to the side. She wasn't going to get involved with anyone unless she had to.
Jalie (played by Jellopolie)

Jalie let herself enter Aimi's conscience just enough to speak to Aimi in her mind. "Don't worry about it. I'm alright. And thank you." Her ears twitched slightly as she made contact with Aimi the first time, and Jalie paused a second as she focused on making sure she didn't accidentally immerse herself in Aimi's mind. Jalie then proceeded to climb onto the big pink bird, struggling as she made her way on top of Aimi, which resulted in a few small squeaks escaping the small brown rabbit.

After Jalie made it on top of Aimi, she would curl up comfortably in front of Enjou. She looked at him, studying him closely before she nodded her tiny, furry head at him in response to his greeting.

Ella Blackheart wrote:
Ella took the crowbar...not her choice of weapon. "Would you happen to have daggers or something....else...?" She was being picky cause she knew she couldn't fight with a crowbar. She noticed the other people coming in and took her crowbar heading to the side. She wasn't going to get involved with anyone unless she had to.

He drew a fighting knife from inside his jacket and flipped it and offered it to her flat on his hand with the handle facing her. "Keep the crowbar too"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Our pain filled dream 🩷

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus