Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Wild Roleplayer Appeared!

Despite what the title might have you thinking, I don't know jack about Pokemรณn.

Anyway, hello! My name is Panda, short of Panda In A Suit (the 420 is just for funny). I have been roleplaying since I was just a wee lad, and I still don't think I'm that good at it, haha!
I'm very new to DnD however! I've never played in a proper campaign, so if anyone's got a noob-friendly campaign, I'd love to join!

That's about it, ya'll have a good one now!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.

Note: This is going to mark my luck for this site.

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the wonderful world of RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome mate!
Good now, and welcome to RPR
Hello there. Welcome to RPR. We've got great moderators like Kim for example. :) Really sweet, and helpful. If you can't get ahold of her, you can always come to me, or another member of RPR! <3 They'll be sure to help you along your way on this site.

- hound
Welcome to RPR! <3
Welcome to RPR i hope you find what ur looking for
Welcome to RPR, there are lots of games being advertised at regular intervals so I am sure you will find what you are looking for here.
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome to the site :D
Hello Panda and welcome! :)
Welcome to RPR!
OuhBjG0.gif

The dice cannot determine your luck for the site -- you determine it! We determine our own fates, hah hah! Anyhoo, welcome to RPR and let me tell you, I don't know diddly about Pokemon either. I joined Pokemon Go and that's about it. I play it and ask questions all the time to my Go group and partner. So I'm right there with you!

I hope you find what you're looking for here though and to get a good feel for the place, check out the public forums. There's a lot of activity there and you may encounter some like-minded writers! Enjoy your escapades!
๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐‘…!
fvQWDDk.png
Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy your time here and never be scared to ask questions.
I refuse to believe that Nat 1 is a reflection of your experience on this site, because this is a wonderful community lol
Welcome =)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Wild Roleplayer Appeared!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus