Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

He nodded lightly and looked towards Alex as he entered.

"How's dad doing?"

He then turned his gaze to Val and blinked awkwardly before looking back to Ingrid.

"You worried?"
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

((Skip Sorry))
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He nodded lightly to her then exited the building and looked towards Senta.

"You all well? You seem a bit...off for a hunter surrounded by her enemy."
Aregolas Yalani (played anonymously)

slips in and looks about "Umm..." He'd notice Alex and Minato, they looked a bit like the man so he figured he should talk to them "Hey. Umm the man is awake now." He'd say and slip out the door to head back to the shop.
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Would set the celestials cuppa down, "Here you go. And you're just stepping in now? They had to try and commit genocide before someone like yourself steps in." she didn't mean anything by it more of an off hand comment.

She would take the other broom and begin sweeping up the mess with Raiden.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

was still too young to be craving a real fight like her master was. She would sigh softly. "I'm quite content with things like this. . ."
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

looks at Rai cleaning and smiles a bit "Well I know something is coming and it's driving me crazy."
Zandris (played anonymously)

blinks "That was war before, not hunting. I of course am stepping in now of my own accord."
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Eye's lit up a bit when she first spotted Val, but then she seen actually seen him and knew he was off tonight. She bit her lip a bit then Minato looked at her and asked if she was worried.

"Yes and that's why. . ." she answered Minato before pushing off the stool heading to Val.

"Val. . .what do you have?" she asked him as she drew near, she of course couldn't see what he saw but there was a reason to her asking.
laughs lightly "The patch of bane! They die to the patch!" He hugged Ingrid happily and lifted her up, nibbling her neck lightly.
He chuckled softly before silently standing. He then folded his arms over his chest.
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta closed her eyes again when she heard Ambrose's voice, and continued to lean on the building with her arms folded. "I act like I do when I am outnumbered and unwanted. I am here, only to kill the vile beings that roam the earth. How else would you expect me to act?" She took a deep breath, before opening one eye to him. "And I must say, watching one feed of another is a little uncomfortable, especially when my bodily instinct is to kill them on sight. I hope they know that I am doing quite a bit to restrain myself. And I know they are doing the same."
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He chuckled a bit at her words as he looked to the sky.

"Point noted. And I appreciate the restraint. And I don't think it matters but at least it was a vampire feeding off of another vampire instead of a mortal."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nearly froze as she swept the floor. She was listing to her niece and the Malkavian. She was still coming to terms with the fact that they were closer than she wanted, much closer.

She pursed her lips tightly as she pushed glass into the pile Raiden had started.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nodded to Ashi as he spoke, "I can feel it too. . .perhaps thats why the hunter is here. . ." she murmured and sighed a bit. Looking to Valsig she arched a brow. Makavians unnerved her.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

smiles "Well then you know why I'm eager to just start this and end the tension for the night." The gangrel closes his eyes to think a bit.
Zandris (played anonymously)

looks back at the mad one and the happy embrace "Well this seems to be a happy time for now."
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Blinked as he spoke and drew her up, nibbing on her neck. She could feel the attention of her Aunt and others as he did so. She knew he need to feed though, so she ignored it as best she could.

Pressing the flesh of her neck up into his fangs lightly, "The bane. . ." she murmured, "what does it do?" She was worried about him, especially in the large group and the presence of the hunter
bites down, feeding from her happily. The malkavian would feed for a bit then lick her neck lightly "It destroys the demons." he'd say with a nod as he kissed her happily.
He watched everything going on then turned his attnetion to Bliss.

"Well I'm not gonna stand her and do nothing."

He would then snap his fingers and point towards the pile Bliss and Raiden had made. As he did so, it began to float into the air a bit then into a nearby trashcan. He then turned his gaze towards the backdoor.

"I hope things are going well..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus