Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

It's Ingrid's post.
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Arched a brow, the guy was rather truthful, she would shrug, "well what doesn't kill us makes us stronger I guess." she would watch the woman leave, then watch the small group depart to the healers quarters.

"So why you guys here any way?" she had missed the entire seen earlier.
He watched the group leave and chuckled a bit.

"We're exterminators. We're here to deal with a pest problem. If you woulda been down here earlier you woulda seen that."

He then looked to Bliss.

"'Scuse me ma'am...but could I get a bottle of water?"

He then looked back to Ingrid.

"So...what's your relationship here?"
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

((Skip for this turn :3))
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

(Skip Ambrose as well for this turn.)
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Watched the group leave then she looked to Raiden, "Hmmm? that would be nice." she pointed to the staff room. "You'll find a couple big push brooms in there."

She glanced to Zandris, "Yes I'll reheat the kettle." she replied to him

She would look to Kyle's son, "Yes Minato. I'm Bliss if you haven't figured it out yet." she didn't need him to introduce himself, she knew his name because of her friendship with his Father.

She picked her way through the glass strewn bar to plug the kettle back in and fetch the boy a water.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nodded and she would head to where Bliss pointed for the brooms. She would disappear for a moment then reappear holding a broom in each hand. She begin sweeping up the glass, and booze mixture
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

blinks "Well where's the entertainment at?" He'd ask, starting to get bored "Not as much enjoyment as out away from the city." He was a bit grumpy still. The Gangrel looked around, obviously looking for something to do.
Zandris (played anonymously)

Frowns "Well, he hasn't changed much..." The celestial looked at the two teens a bit then to the others here "I feel like an odd one here." He was rather calm as he said this.

Knew what the pest problem was. She just sighed lightly and nodded, "Okay now I get it. . .my aunt said she was gonna call in some reinforcements." she was referring to Bliss.

She would look to the door beginning to wonder about Valsig, she toyed with piece of hair as she worried a bit. "Hmmm?" she would look back to Minato, "my rel, Ohhhh." she caught on, "Bliss was my mother's girlfriend, and when my mother. . .passed on she took care of my brother and I." she would glance to the woman she called Aunt as she brought him a bottle of water.
He rubbed his head a bit before taking the water and chuckled.

"Guess that works."

He then took a sip of the water then looked about before resting his gaze on Bliss.

"Bout how long will the healer take with my dad?"
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta was forced to entertain herself while she waited for things to cool down inside. Meaning waiting for things to be cleaned up, and for Kyle... was that his name? ... to be healed. She was picking at the sleeve of her coat, counting silently to herself. "Thirty-seven..." she said quietly, before closing her eyes and giving a sigh. This fight might actually be her last, in one way or another.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He looked to Bliss and stood quietly.

"I'm gonna go step outside...learn more about that hunter. And keep an eye out. If an attack comes it may be a big enough wave so she wouldn't be able to warn us in time much less fend for herself."

He would then start heading towards the door.
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Pursed her lips together and she nodded, "Okay, I'm going to get things cleaned up in here. . ." she sighed a bit. Aside from the damages to people, the sonic boom caused alot of damage to the room. Mostly to Bliss' inventory.

She would watch her husband go sighing softly, She would look to Zandris, "geeze I wonder why." it was a bit of moody sarcasm, as she went to grab his tea cup. The kettle was boiling.

She looked to Minato, "Depends. . .I really don't know." she said as she placed a tea bag in the Celestial's teacup. She then poured the hot water over it.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Arched a brow to her Master as she swept, "You're kidding?" she liked things nice and quiet. She might be itching to try out her new abilities now that she was beginning to get a handle on them, but not in a fight like what was coming
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

shakes his head "Something is going to happen or I may get too bored." He'd say, obviously not happy that things were slow. He had spent enough time with slow days.
Zandris (played anonymously)

blinks "I'm sure though that the holy attacks I bring will help you at least." He'd say "The camarilla abuse their power, this is a discretionary choice on my part to offer you help."

"Works well enough. . ." she murmured in reply to minato. Truthfully she and bliss never got along for more than a few moments, so it was hard having to answer to the vampiress.

She would being toying with her hair again, her worry for the object of her affections beginning to show in her face.
Bursts in his eyes peering about "We have found it!" He'd cry out loudly, the malkavian was holding up his hand though there was nothing in the outstretched hand "Now we can beat the demons!" He was rather 'mad' today.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He entered the bar with his warhammer staff in hand and looked about.

"Well...I don't see any blood anywhere so I guess no attack happened."

He then quirked a brow as Val yelled out.

"My...your a loud'un ain'tcha?"

He would then chuckle a bit.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus