Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Post jumper. Heh.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

Blinks and bites into his student's wrist, drinking a bit before releasing her wrist and hugging her lightly "Thank you." He'd say "It isn't what it's cracked up to be but I get to make amends for some of the wrong I've done at least."
Zandris (played anonymously)

Smiles "It was a rather misguided celestial that had hold of him." He'd say with a smile "I'm Zandris." He'd say, stretching a bit before offering his hand out to Senta to shake.
He just lay there quietly offering no response towards Bliss' inquiries. Apparently he was unconscious as well.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He looked up towards Bliss.

"A healer may be good. I don't think his ring will help in this case. Not in a sufficient manner for why we came here. Can your healer work quick?"
He just sat there unable to do or say anything.
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

kyle, alex, minato, senta, abmrose bliss, rai, ashi, Zan, Ingrid, Taru, Aregolas (they will jump after Ingrid's next post)
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta had been about to retort when the other 'person-with-wings' spoke and held out his hand to her. She looked at it for several moments, as if debating on whether or not she should take the greeting. But she eventually did. "Senta, she said, nodding her head at him, not sure if he had heard her name before.

She had to resist the urge to act at the sight of Ashi drinking blood from Rai. Her Hunter instincts told her to attack, but, she bit her lip and averted her gaze from them.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched the events unfold. Eventually resting his gaze on the collapsed Kyle. A slight glint appeared in his eye as he stood and started approaching. A slight shaking becoming apparent as he halted his advance and closed his eyes.

"Even I won't stoop so low...get him to the healer my dear lest I feed upon his unconscious form..."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nodded to Alex, She would point to ingrid. "Go rouse Taru, when you get back keep the boy company he looks as if he might have slipped into shock." she said thumbed towards Kyle's son Minato. Then she sighed a bit looking to Kyle, "God damn. . .what the hell did you do?" she shook her head a little bit.

She was half way to the kettle when Ambrose Spoke, "The healer is coming here." she nodded a little bit. She was filling Zandris' request more for something normal to do. Placing a tea bag in a cup she put it on a tray then poured steaming water from the kettle over it. After that she placed a sugar bowl and cream on the tray she would move over to Zandris. "Here. . ." she placed it on the table near him.

Her eyes traveled to Raiden and Ashi, she smiled a bit at the unlikely pair but a least she hadn't turned into a mindless, gluttonous vampire. Which would have likely been her fate had it not been for the girls mentor
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Smiled as he fed from her, she nodded a bit. "You helped me many a time. . ." she looked to the hunter for a moment sensing her disgust she sighed a little bit, oh well, if he didn't feed he was libal to frenzy which wouldn't be good for anyone.

She looked to Kyle on the floor then, Ambrose approaching. Her eyes grew wide before he stopped she breathed a sight of relief
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

blinks "I have learned over the years what I teach you." He'd say as he held her lightly, he sniffed a bit and shrugged.
Zandris (played anonymously)

smiles and just takes his drink. Drinking it happily "Thank you miss." He'd say "How much do I owe you?" He didn't seem to mind the others here now too much.
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Looked to the boy Bliss pointed at, and felt for him. She had lost her mother so she could relate, with a sigh she nodded and raced out the back door to the healers shop. She was back quickly, when she was she took a seat near Minato, "Hey. . ." she said to him. Val would probably be upset if he seen her talking to a boy her own age, but at the moment that didn't matter. He did look like he was in shock.
Taru Lilith (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Was reading up on Wolferin pregnancies when Bliss' charge burst through the door. Soon she was on her feet and grabbing her tools. When she got to the bar she arched a thin broe looking around at the havoc. "My my. . ." was all she could say as she picked her way across the room. Spotting the Celesital she winced a little bit, the demon Lilith inside her head was angered by the mear presence of a holy being. Her head began to throb.

She continued her way across the room"Who's my. . ." she stopped speaking when she seen Kyle's crumpled form, then his arm. "Well now. . she didn't say it was this bad." She would sink to the floor next to Kyle. She was having a bit of trouble concentraing, the demon was throwing a fit. She took a calming breath and looked him over. Then looked up To Alex, "You're Kin?" she asked, "I think we should take him to my shop. . .I'll be able to work. ..more freely, and have everything I might need." She didn't need the demon to heal kyle, what she needed was it to be quiet so she could work.
Aregolas Yalani (played anonymously)

Ran in after Taru, his eyes scanning. He'd look at where Taru went to and blinked "You may want to listen to her, she knows what she's doing." he'd say with a smile.
He just lay there unconscious. Occasionally giving a little twitch as he did so.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He didn't verbally as he just simply nodded before lifting Kyle up onto his shoulder and stood up.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume your this healer. Well...lead on."

He would then look toe Are.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice. I ain't as hard headed as sleeping beauty here. If he was conscious, he'd most likely be turning down the offer."
He quirked a brow as he looked to Ingrid. Having the blood in his veins that he did, a simple smart aleck comment was his response.

"Is for horses...?"

He would then slowly stand and ran a hand through his hair.

"Well...no sense worrying about him...he'll be...fine..."

His tone he spoke in showed one of questioning as though he was unsure of the comment he had just made. Apparently he wasn't too bad off but he was mentally bad enough where he was a bit delusional about the situation.
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta was now rubbing her forehead. She had completely forgotten about the drink that Bliss had gotten her, and wouldn't notice that it now laid on the floor in broken pieces from all the commotion. "I need some air," she said quietly, and walked past the others. Everything that was happening now, didn't need her involvement, so she would just wait, until needed. She would leave the bar, and head outside.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus