Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched the scene with Alex and Kyle quietly for a moment before turning his gaze to Senta.

"If you wish to wait outside, feel free. But be careful. You know why I allowed you to come here with me and there's no telling when an attack may happen."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

wasn't concerned about money at this exact second, so she answered, "Oh the house." to Zandris before she looked around the room scratching her head a bit.

Would have laughed at Alex's comment about Sleeping Beauty, if the situation had been a little different. She looked around feeling a tad helpless and a little uselss at the moment. With a soft sigh she looked to the mess behind the bar. "I suppose. . ." she would make her way behind the bar, looking for the big push broom she used to clean up large messes.

When Ambrose spoke to Senta, bliss quirked a brow. "You brought her here to fight with us?" she would abandon her quest for a broom and turn her him, "So what stops her from turning on all of us when the Camarilla thugs are dead my love?" she used and affectionate term but her words held a razor edge to them
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Smiled to her mentor and nodded. There were somethings he could teach her, but clan disciplines were a whole nother story. She was getting a handle on them though, enough that she might be useful in the next fight.

She looked about the room wondering what was going to happen next.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

Looks around, his eyes scanning the room "Don't trust hunters. Never have, probably never will." Ashi looked around more.
Zandris (played anonymously)

stretches a bit "The hunter prey lines are blurred with you and hunters, that may be why." He'd smile a bit.
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Arched a brow as minato came out with a smart ass comment. "No thats hay, I said Hey." she smirked a bit.

"You okay. . .?" was the next thing that came out of her mouth, she hadn't exactly been introduced to him before this night so she didn't know him overly well. "My name's Ingrid by the way."

She was fairly certain he was in denial, mostly because he just witnessed the death of his mother, and sister and now it appeared as if he might lose his father as well.
Taru Lilith (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

never met any of the Lockharts expect Gauye so she didn't know who these men were, other than one of them was her patient. She smiled as Are appeared, "Well I'm as good as the situation lets me be. . . " she looked to the boy for a moment, he looked bit like Gauye, but more like the man who was her patient now. She frowned, "I couldn't save his mother I sure as hell am not gonna lose his father."

Lilith was more than relieved that she would be out of the presence of the holy beings, surely they would have sensed her presence.

"My shop is out the back door and through the alley." she sighed a little bit. she found she grew tired more quickly that she was used to but that was probably due to the new life quickening in her womb, tired or not there was work to be done. She pushed to her feet, "Let's go."
Aregolas Yalani (played anonymously)

nods "Well, if you end up in need I will use my emergency heal." He'd say "I'll be staying by you."
He lay there like a loose bag of potatoes over his brothers shoulder still unconscious with the occasional twitch.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He looked at her and shrugged after a moment.

"Your shop could be under a heaping pile of...well...yeah. But point is it don't matter where it's at if you think there's a chance you can take care of this idiots arm. I don't think you'll have to worry about losing him. He's too stubborn for death to get ahold of just yet. Oh...and knowing him he'd say don't use anything to dull any possible pain he may feel...masochistic fool..."

He then shrugged a bit.

"Anyways..lead on. I got a glutton for punishment on my shoulder and you can probally guess why we're here so it'll be good if he's ready for action soon."
He shrugged a bit at her words.

"Well aside from a mental instability which could possibly lead to a arduous and violent rampage that will only end in negative consequences."

He then chuckled softly.

"Names Minato. Minato Lockhart."
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta ignored Amobrose's comment, wanting to say something along the lines of 'You didn't allow me here, I allowed you to live.' But that would most likely ensue argument, and she really didn't want to deal with it at the moment. She slipped outside, leaning against the building and crossing her arms. Her eyes watched around her, trying to sense any unwanted beings, but nothing came to her at the moment. So she closed her eyes, and just listened to the nothingness. Sweet nothingness.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched her leave then looked to Bliss.

"If she turns on us, we got 3 mortals on our side. And if the kid and meat head are anything like Kyle, I'm sure their skilled combatants who can deal with her. The blessings on her weapons won't bother them."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Quirked a brow, "Well I hope you're right." she knew kyle was more than strong enough to take a hunter, and judging by the size of Alex he wouldn't have any trouble if it came to that.

She watched Taru, Are, Alex, and the unconscious Kyle. "She'll work as best and as quickly as she can." she wasn't really speaking to anyone, just more stating the fact.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Felt a little relieved that the hunter had taken a walk outside. She would look around the ruined bar , "Boy. . uhh you need a hand Bliss?"
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

shakes his head, just ignoring the hunter's presence for now.
Zandris (played anonymously)

blinks "Well this is fun." The celestial drinks his tea and blinks "May I have a bit more?" He'd ask when finished.
Taru Lilith (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nodded as Alex spoke. She looked to Are smiling at him, "Love you staying here or coming to the shop." she didn't need him in the shop, if she needed something lugged about she could ask Alex to do so. If he wished to stay or accompany them back to the Shop he could do so.

She would wait two moments for his answer before heading out the back door, and through the alley to her shop.

((ooc, we will head to the forum on Avalon for this part of the rp. There's a thread for Taur's shop. I'll go post there now))
Aregolas Yalani (played anonymously)

Followed the small group out, leaving the others to the healer's shop.
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Posting Order minato, senta (if you're posting) if not just say so oocly :)), abmrose bliss, rai, ashi, Zan, Ingrid

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus