Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Wus good?

Hello, I am Raccoon Lagoon, I’ve been roleplaying for a while but it’s been a hot minute, figured I should give it a try again, also nudged by a certain someone to get back into it. I usually go with the Semi-Literate style with about 2-3 paragraph responses, however I may go a bit over or under depending on the circumstances. Mostly, I’m just here to have fun, I’m down for most styles of rp, not really any specific interests or blacklists coming to mind. My personal interests are JJBA, dragon ball, One Piece, Naruto, and a lot more. I’m a nerd, I know. Can’t wait to meet you all.
NUDGE!

Welcome, pookie bear.

Read the rules, don't get banned. <3
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome mate!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to the community of RPR!!! Hope you enjoy it here!!!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy your time here and never be scared to ask questions.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Hello, welcome, I love your name XD
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Welcome to RPR !
Welcome! Glad to have you here!
Welcome to RPR. :)
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
OuhBjG0.gif

Hello, and welcome to RPR! It sounds like your interests are geared toward anime. That's a popular genre here I've noticed -- especially in the Forum Games. I see a lot of fandom characters and originals out and about.

Welcome back to the RP scene as well! Here is a good place to pick back up on the hobby for sure. It's very easygoing and there's not a lot of pressure from most people to hurry up. It's a great community so I'm sure you'll fit in immaculately. 😊 Have fun out there!
Welcome to RpR :)
Welcome to RPR,
🪶Raccoon Lagoon!🪶
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, Raccoon! 84a0b3ad373d499e597821c91d19a970.jpg

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Wus good?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus