Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Looking for a Partner

TheLoremaster

Greetings my fellow dungeoneers. I am the LoreMaster. For years I've been roleplaying on social media. However, ever since the turn of the Pandemic, much of it has grown to be unwelcoming and quite hostile. So I've retreated from the Matrix and decided to set up shop here in the repository. That being said, there is much I wish to share with you, especially my knowledge on real world, and fantasy world lore, and how one inspires the other.

The roleplay I have in mind is called The Land of Galdoa. Galdoa is derived from the real life ancient celtic terms "Gal" and "Do" which means, "Unto Valor" in their language, henceforth, the mythos of the land is based on Gaelic lore.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
1415-sailormarswave.gif

Welcome LoreMaster! I love the idea of a world based on Celtic lore! I'll have to check it out! I hope you find a great group of folks to RP with!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, have a great time here ^_^

If you need any assistance getting started, just ask! There are forums, threads, games, and groups galore! Some events, too.

This is getting into October, so there's almost certainly a fun roleplay event coming soon. Enjoy your time on the site, and perhaps we'll see you around. Bye! ~ Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 ^_^ ⭐ 🌈 🌧️ 🐸 🤠
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR, mate! It is nice to see another worldbuilding enthusiast. You must have a great knowledge of Celtic mythology.

ghibli-spiritedaway.gif
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💙
Hello, welcome to RPR!!
NwJXT0D.gif

Salutations, Loremaster! It seems like you already know what you're in for, so I'd suggest you whip up a fantastic li'l group and advertise the heck out of it. I know there's a lot of folks who enjoy the Celtic genre -- they're all over the place. I hope you find your niche group because it sounds like you have a fine world cookin' with all the features of a great master of lore.

I personally do not know much about Celtic lore, but I've always found what I do learn fascinating. My genres are all over the map -- I tend to hyperfixate, move on to the next whatever, hyperfixate again, and the cycle continues like that for forever. Hah hah...

Anyhoo, if you have any questions or what have you, feel free to ask any one of us. We'll be happy to help! RPR is a wonderful community and I think you'll appreciate what all it has to offer. :)
Greetings to you, new fellow.

Welcome to RPR.
I don't know much about what you're looking for, but I'm quite sure you're gonna find a crew that's into the same as you, and you're gonna have so much fun here with them.

Nice to see you coming here and eager to give a shot to this amazing place, cause, it is truly amazing, I'm telling you.
Welcome to RPR, I hope you find some fantastic people on here to RP with, there is a wide mix of Rpers so I am sure you will be deep in a story very soon.
Hello and welcome to RPR that’s a really cool fact and thank you for sharing that with us!
Hello there. You chose a great place to set up shop. May your characters find a loving home here!
TheLoremaster Topic Starter

LadyCrow27 wrote:
1415-sailormarswave.gif

Welcome LoreMaster! I love the idea of a world based on Celtic lore! I'll have to check it out! I hope you find a great group of folks to RP with!

Thanks, care to check out my starter?

BloodLightning74 wrote:
Hello there. You chose a great place to set up shop. May your characters find a loving home here!

Thank you. I set up a character of mine if you wish to take a gander.

Mirabell wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!

I've finally created a starter and a character to go along. Care to take a gander?

Atheist wrote:
NwJXT0D.gif

Salutations, Loremaster! It seems like you already know what you're in for, so I'd suggest you whip up a fantastic li'l group and advertise the heck out of it. I know there's a lot of folks who enjoy the Celtic genre -- they're all over the place. I hope you find your niche group because it sounds like you have a fine world cookin' with all the features of a great master of lore.

I personally do not know much about Celtic lore, but I've always found what I do learn fascinating. My genres are all over the map -- I tend to hyperfixate, move on to the next whatever, hyperfixate again, and the cycle continues like that for forever. Hah hah...

Anyhoo, if you have any questions or what have you, feel free to ask any one of us. We'll be happy to help! RPR is a wonderful community and I think you'll appreciate what all it has to offer. :)

Much appreciated. It pleases the ear to hear about the presence of Celtic enthusiast around here.

Although the mythos of Galdoa is centered around Celtic lore, the setting also includes cultures based on Mongolian, Welsh, and Zoroastrian lore as well. I've even created an entire genesis for my world.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Looking for a Partner

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus