Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!!

Hi! My name is Gray! I have just found this site in my attempt to get back into roleplaying. I got super bad writer-burnout, but hoping this will help me out a bit. I'm working on transferring over my favorite characters, so everything is still a little bit of a work in progress. Excited to meet you all!!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello Gray! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello.
Welcome aboard my friend.
You're in the same situation as I was some time ago. The only difference being, the reason why I was searching for a new place to write... the last one I was on died, so to say. But I've got to admit. I'm so damn glad I came across this one. This place is amazing!

You're gonna have so much fun here, I'm sure of that.
howdy there friend its a plesuer to meet ya maybe sometime we can role play if you need anymore help ^w^
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello, Gray, I hope you are well! I know exactly plight when it comes to burnout. I tend to get it when I go overboard or when life gets to be too hectic. Sometimes I really wish I wasn't a working sod and just some lucky chump who won the lottery. I feel like I would be way more obliged to write! But it is what it is, so we deal with the cards we're dealt.

Anyhoo, I hope you find RPR to be a great experience for getting back into the groove of things. The community is very inspiring, I've found and if you really want to get a load of writing styles that will pique your interest, check out the Forum Games. They have a lot of diversity, a lot of different characters to interact with, and a lot of genres to pick from. It's probably one of my favorite places, to be perfectly honest.

Have a good time and may you find your muse! :D
soleilnlune Topic Starter

Thank you all for being so welcoming!!
Welcome, Welcome! 1415-sailormarswave.gif I hope you have lots of fun and ignite that creative writing spark! I know it's helped reignite mine being here.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you are able to get through the burnout, I know how that is all too well. Best of luck to you!
Welcome and may your burnout be whisked away as you find your lovely characters a home here!
Burnout is always a sucky thing to go through. Hopefully joining RPR will help rid you of such feelings, but even if it doesn't. This site has the most understanding group of people that sometimes you can't help but want to talk with and befriend, even if you don't actively write together.

Anyways, Welcome to the site and good luck! :>
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Gray! 💙
Welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus