Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hiyo!!

hi! i'm lotus/carter!!

i'm rather shy and have social anxiety but i do like to make new friends! i also like to rp and want to indulge in it more !!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome! It's totally alright that you're shy, the social anxiety? RPR is one of the most understanding group of writers around [at least in my experience.] I'm sure you'll find someone that'll mesh well with what you want to write/create.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! We don't bite :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
I relate to the anxiety part, i struggle with a lot of anxiety myself :c
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome! I hope you find some great friends here who are understanding and welcoming! I know I have.
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💙
A most warm welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your time here and your characters find a new, loving home!
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello, lotus/carter! Welcome to RPR! :) Never fret -- a lot of us, myself included, has social anxiety. I almost think this site was made for the introvert in all of us. It is definitely the right place to indulge in your RP wants and wishes though, so there's also that! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us. We're a tight knit community and we love to help each other out. Feel free to check out the forums and get a sense of your bearings. You may run into a writer the clicks well with your interests!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR
Hello and welcome to RPR I hope you enjoy it here like how everyone else does we will help you or anyone else if they need help with something on here :)
princeshortcake

Welcome!! I hope you have a lot of fun!!
Welcome to RPR, Lotus!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hiyo!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus