Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Haiii :3

HAII everyone..uhh..haha.. my friend showed me this website so..erm. hai! :3 :D
>_< guhaha..haii.. h..hiaii splahh .. so like. erm. okay!
okay. so My name is sombra, juno, or chirin :star:! I often rp..a lot i guess! ^_^
Usually :3 i go for more themes like fantasy, western, futuristic tech, or hypermodern!
ghoulnova Topic Starter

gahh im so new to this
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome! I hope you find some more friends here!
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
Aya

Welcome to the family! 💙
Warmest Welcome to you!
Hello, welcome to RPR
NwJXT0D.gif

Oo! Welcome, newcomer, to RP Repository! :D I hope you enjoy your time here and I can tell you're a bit nervous, so fret not! RPR is a great and welcoming community and there are all sorts of genres and types for you to enjoy. I have never actually heard of hypermodern before but it sounds interesting. I'll have to look it up and see if it's something I wanna check out for myself.

Anyhoo! If you have any questions or concerns or just want to reach out and get a general feel for the place, don't hesitate to message folks. Most of everyone is pretty forthcoming and we're all happy to help! Most importantly though, try and have fun! That's what it's all about after all! :)
Welcome to RPR
Hello and welcome to RPR I hope you enjoy it here like how everyone else does we will help you or anyone else if they need help with something on here :)
Hey pal! Welcome
princeshortcake

Welcome! You aren't the only new person but you'll get the hang of it! I hope everything goes well for you

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Haiii :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus