Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I suppose I am New Here

Greetings!

I am stumbled upon this site through the great power of google. I am a season forum based roleplayer of 15+ years, I stopped counting, I believe this is decently accurate. Since I was a young one, certainly. I took some moderate break in my writing and focused more on music, but recently had the calling to tend to my muse.

I personally would consider myself a relatively sophisticated writer, but can at times linger in any variety of style if the partner is suiting for the call. I have a heavy lean towards magic based worlds as I love the unknown and the impossible - this allows my creativity to reign. I like to paint heavily detailed pictures with words, and invite the reader to see through the eyes, ears, and sensations of my very own character. I invite my partners to be as equally creative, and collaborative to the overall dynamic of the story, and encourage all of the twists and turns to make my life "harder" as a writer, please - challenge me, and let us see what comes of it.

As far as personal life - I tend to leave this a mystery. I love to keep a person guessing of my nature, but I will divulge some information. I work in the IT space, from home - so I am often chair bound out of my own choosing. I'm a very big avid gamer of many varieties, feel free to message me and ask me what games I play. I could ramble for ages about my favorites.

I was once a big reader, and now have devoted time to get back into reading again. I feel my age catching up with me, though be assured I'm not THAT old, but old enough to revert to life's simplicity as a joy for me.

Writing wise - I have been known to bust out many replies if we are both online, typically I can write 5-6 paragraphs in eh... 45 minutes or so, more intricate stories may take a bit more thinking and time, based on my partner and our muses that dance together. At a minimum - I usually reply at least once a day, and as I said - more than that if you are available for it. There will be the occasional day where I might disappear to do real life things, a true shocker indeed, if we are consistent in our daily replies I will surely let you know my status. I don't tend to ghost, I will let you know if something has occurred... Hopefully we are both mature enough to discuss pain points in our stories, if I feel as if my partner is not capable, then... perhaps, maybe then, I will not deny I have ghosted before. So, as long as you are upfront and clear and can accept my opinions and feelings ~ I will stay tuned with you. If I feel as though I am speaking to a child, I tend to not even allow my own patience or discretion. That is my honest and upfront notice to you!

I'm a terribly big rambler, my brain goes a hundred miles a minute and I can type literally all day on whatever it is that floats to my web of a mind. So apologies, I feel like this very post has jumped from place to place. Some say the inner working of my mind is interesting, others say... annoying. You choose, haha.

I hope you are well and the spooky holidays are bringing you joy.

Live and Let Live.

Flame
Hello Flame and welcome to RPR. :)

If you like magic based worlds, I believe you will find a wide range to chose from here and very creative writers and role-players behind them.

Happy world hunting! :)
Hello and welcome to the site :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Aelin Galathynius (played by FrostWolf)

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Quite the entrance you've made! Hope you enjoy your stay.
princeshortcake

Welcome!!
Hi Flame
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find lots of people to RP with!
Welcome!
There are tons of magic world builders here, so you're in good company =) hope you find some amazing writing partners here
Welcome welcome! You'll definitely find what you are looking for here.
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository!~ It seems like you are someone who knows exactly what they want from the RP world and that's saying something. Considering half the time I can't even figure out dinner, so yeah. ^^; Here's to hoping it turns out to be a place you can call your own! It has a lot to offer and considering you're a very descriptive individual, I highly suggest you take advantage of the ability to make fulfilling profiles! You can be as vague and elusive or as informative and robust as you want when it comes to making your characters.

If you're needing to find writing partners, scan the adverts and see what premises suit your fancy the most or create one for yourself, and seeing as how you really like magic, you'll fit in perfectly around here as that is a hot ticketed item! Another place to check out is the forums -- the Forum Games has a way for you to interact and occasionally you'll find fellow writers that hit it off well and the two or lot of you can world build.

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us. I'm no expert, but I do try to help as best as I can! I wish you all the best and I hope you really enjoy it here. :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Have a good time here! It's a beautiful place. Welcome to RPR. If you don't mind me saying, the voice I read your post in was a little like a Kahjit, from Skyrim. Very mellow. Hehe. It seems like you enjoy your writing, and that's nice! Maybe if you find the energy, you can join a club, or a 'Group', as we call them here. There are lots and some are active and some are pretty much very quiet. Lol. Anyway, happy Halloween and have a good time! Byebye ^_^ <3 ~Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 ^_^ :)
Kindled_Flame Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for your kindest welcome! I have taken a keen liking to this place. I've been on many of sites before and this one has a very comfortable and cozy vibe. It's taken a bit to figure things out, but I am bit by bit!

Much love, and thank you again :)

~Flame

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I suppose I am New Here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus