Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » please tell me about your first rp character

It was either my Legend of Zelda based fairy OC or my Kingdom Hearts OC from Gaia Online, or my Naruto OC amongst my friends. Aside from the Naruto one (a genin from the Waterfall village that had the Nekomata demon before the canon was brought up in the manga, iirc... or I just didn't know about her until after, lol.) I don't actually remember much about my old OCs since I never kept the profiles. I'm kind of sad about that.
Kathan Gray (played by Echo)

This baby here <3
I made him when i was in my early teens and got more serious about rping, and actually making proper ocs. He was the one that stuck first. So when i returned i added him back!(Cause i just can't not have him around haha) He has barely at all changed in the 10+ years he has existed haha Only slight adjustments to his backstory.
I don't remember their name, but they were basically an angelic fox with light powers and wings. I didn't have any combat ability for them because I didn't expect needing any... Uh, whoops.

I was also 13 and this was on Furcadia so... Yeah, I learned to give future characters combat utility.

I can't believe how long ago that was, haha.
Aquila (played by Alliyus)

My first was Aquila, when I was 11. Still going! ^-^
I had a character named Maki, she could produce fire, and mostly used it in the same way Shinra uses it in fire force

I was much worse at this, but if I make her again, It'll make a lot more sense!
My first RP character wasn't exactly SFW. As interesting as the character is, I don't think this the right place for me to talk about her.
Claine Moderator

My first character was a self-insert Pokemon universe OC. She was super powerful, had never lost a single battle and had beaten the Elite 4 multiple times :D
Here he is. My very first OC. Not only that, he comes with an entire lore.
Yuuki Terumi is a literal God of destruction and is rivals with Ragna in my verse.
My first roleplay character was Narisi. She started out as a little bit of a fan-inspired OC that was an Aes Sedai. Through time, her story changed a lot to the point where nothing fanbased was in it anymore. Even now, 13 years later, I still portray her and she is still one of my mains. She currently doesn't have her profile here as it's being worked on, but it will soon return!
I created my first RP character as a nerdy kid. It was a feral dragon based on The Legend of Spyro triology. She was a dragoness, originally her elements were shadows and fire, except I would powerplay and godmod. Everytime she would encounter an enemy stronger than her, she would suddenly discover some OP "hidden secret powers" to make sure she won't lose any battles XD

She looked like most ~2012 "DeviantART dark emo wolf OCz", except she was a dragon. Dark scales, light, puffy, emo hair covering her eyes. And of course she had the infamous "half-devil, half-angel" wings. >_>
I could go on, but I rather not. After that, I never touched her again and it was probably another year before I tried rping again.
I was just thinking of making a thread on this exact topic before I saw this one. Uncanny.

The earliest one I remember was way back when I was a wee-babe Lyndis trolling around RP chatrooms. A spunky half-demon thief character named Ryo, with long braided hair being her only consistent physical characteristic. Possibly inspired by too many YuYu Hakusho reruns. Ryo didn't have a story of her own, but was adventurous enough to plug into almost any fantasy group RP. Sometimes a friend, sometimes a foe, equally as prone to leaving her companion's pockets empty as she was in stealing from the enemy.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » please tell me about your first rp character

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus