Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Vergil wrote:
Hm? Very well. *Sits down next to him and his daughter*

"Hi." Fumizuki smiles warmly at Vergil.
Greetings.
"Hello Vergil......this is my little angel"
It's a honor to meet you.
Alliyus (played by Alliyus)

"Greetings!" Alliyus walked into the cafe calmly, standing at 4'10, and had a presence that wasn't entirely human.
Hyde Kido (played by FictionDragonborn)

Hey.
GOOD MORNING!
(If you wanna talk to me. You can always private message me. I'll respond when I can. I currently have school to do.)
Bro. Bored-.
Fumizuki looks around curiously. "Our order should be coming soon, right Drael?"
Benjamin (played by Alliyus)

Benjamin looked down at the short shipgirl. He blinked with his dark golden eyes. He tilted his head. He stood there at 6'5, wearing a royal Duke uniform. "Who may you be?" His voice was soft, calm.
"IJN Fumizuki, Mutsuki-class destroyer number seven of the Sakura Empire Fleet."

"Ah! An Azur Lane Sakura Empire Shipgirl. How lovely" He nodded in respect. "My name is Benjamin Augustus Obelia, Duke of the Obelian Kingdom. Pleasure to meet you."
"Indeed. This is my papa, Drael." Fumizuki points to Drael.

"Lovely to meet you." He nodded at the man before looking back down at her. "So, how are you?"

Welp-
Valentine (played by Alliyus)

RAAAAAAA
Fumizuki wrote:
"Indeed. This is my papa, Drael." Fumizuki points to Drael.

He nodded once.
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki looks around curiously. "Our order should be coming soon, right Drael?"

"Should be, yes. I think so, sweet face"
Valentine (played by Alliyus)

"OOoo Hello there! Valentine perked up, sitting next to him, smiling softly, too friendly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus