Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Hey.
"Ragna. You're the bouncer at the bar my brother works at, right?"
Hm? Oh yeah, That's me.
Anastasia (played by Alliyus)

Anastasia was cleaning and sweeping up the floor with a broom. She wore a maid outfit.
He reached over and ruffled Fumizuki's hair. His hand was almost as big as her head, but he was still so gentle with his daughter. He sighed a bit. He had fought galaxy-sized threats and slaughtered countless Nega-gods, but being a single father was the hardest thing he had done.
Anastasia (played by Alliyus)

She glided over with elegance. "What may I get for you today?"
Lenny Martin (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

"This one is on the house", the cafe owner said before yawning. Lenny placed a tray with two chocolate chip muffins and two cups of hot cocoa on the table where Vergil, Drael, and Fumizuki were sitting at. "Oh, Fumizuki. I just made a batch of marshmallows this morning", she said, "Would you like to see?"
Valentine (played by Alliyus)

Valentine sat there reading a book at the table, ignoring them, the page flipping on its own with magic.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Hm.
Lenny Martin wrote:
"This one is on the house", the cafe owner said before yawning. Lenny placed a tray with two chocolate chip muffins and two cups of hot cocoa on the table where Vergil, Drael, and Fumizuki were sitting at. "Oh, Fumizuki. I just made a batch of marshmallows this morning", she said, "Would you like to see?"

"Go ahead and go with your boss, sweet face" He said smiling and beaming. Drael hadn't smiled nor was he this happy since his wife died. It was apparent that becoming a parent (pun intended. Sue me) was exactly what he needed.
Valentine (played by Alliyus)

Valentine sat there bored, sitting over the table slouched. Her head was on her Exorcist book, silently asleep.
Lenny Martin wrote:

Fumizuki smiles at Lenny. "Yes please." She gets up to follow Lenny. "Be back in a bit, papa."
Judgement (played by Alliyus)

Judgement sat there on a chair. It was a silhouette of a young girl. The girl was faceless, with long black hair, a face and skin that was black/gray. It tilted its head to the left, wondering.
He glanced over at the silhouette and perked a brow. He was hoping that his brother Mathius was watching this part of the universe, because something about this figure didn't sit right with him, and he was running defense scenarios through his head. Surely he could summon his giant blade Armageddon's Call directly to him, but it would be pointless to do so at this time. He would reach over and tap Vergil's hand and gesture for him to look over at Judgement.
... Who is this?
Judgement (played by Alliyus)

The silhouette of the young girl, turned its head towards them making no sounds at all. It was faceless, with black and gray on its face. It tilted its head.
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

Hazel sat there calmly, talking to herself.
Fumizuki follows Lenny over to where the marshmallows are. "Marshmallows go well with hot cocoa."
Lalita Castello (played by Alliyus)

Lalita was flying outside the cafe in the air with her broom, enjoying the warm breeze going through her hair.
*enters into the cafe*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus