Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Maximus: oh hehe my bad I don’t work here I just thought I’d be kind and see what you folks are doing
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would then come out from behind a counter with a apron on and just a black shirt and a hair net on and jeans as he would come to the table that they were at * max: hehe sorry about that guys say whatcha want again ill write it down and get it for ya
Fumizuki wrote:
"I'm Fumizuki, and this is my papa, Drael." Fumizuki smiled happily. "I would like a chocolate chip muffin and some hot cocoa, please."

"I think I'll take the same thing as my daughter"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: alrighty then I’ll be right back * max said writing down the request befor going and started baking
Fumizuki looks around at the cafe. "Seems like a nice place."
"It is. I wonder if the pastries are as nice as your uncle's and your cousin's"
"I hope so. The lady who runs this place is very good at baking things. She and I once made some cupcakes together."
"Is that right?" He said smiling at her
Astoria walks in. "Drael!!!"
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

Hm? *Looks up from her book*
"Hello, Mrs. Mathius" yes said with a chuckle "how are you? Fumizuki, your Auntie Astoria is here"
Hikari Saito (played by Reithesniper)

Hikari walked in, fan over his face "Its a nice place.. I've never been here before.. Saiken do you think they'll have cinnamon buns?" he said visibly talking to himself
Fumizuki waves to Astoria. "Hewwo Auntie!"
*enters into the cafe*
Lenny Martin (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

Lenny enters back into the Sip & Nibble Cafe with a soggy brown bag. "Max, please put your hair up. Hair in food is a serious matter." She hangs up her rain poncho and folds up her umbrella, placing it into the umbrella holder. At a speedy pace, she went to put the items of the brown bag into the cabinets and refrigerator. "Now, how many orders are there?" She asked while putting her hair up in a low ponytail and then washing her hands.

"Max, can you handle the drinks? There is a specific recipe I follow for the brownies." A special recipe that has passed down to Eleanor from her short time of being a lunch lady: the famous lunch lady brownies.
Fumizuki waves to Lenny as she heads past, and then turns to Drael with a smile. "She fwend. She bake things with me a few times."
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki waves to Lenny as she heads past, and then turns to Drael with a smile. "She fwend. She bake things with me a few times."

He smiled at her "you have a lot of friends, huh? I'm so proud of you, sweet face"
Vergil wrote:
*enters into the cafe*

"Yo Vergil.....come sit with us"
Hm? Very well. *Sits down next to him and his daughter*
Lenny Martin (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

Lenny goes to slice a piece of the freshest batch of tiramisu. She placed the squared piece on a saucer with a gold borderline. Running over to the expresso machine, the cafe owner began to stream the sweet cream. By this process, it created mircofoam on the sweet cream. Lenny finished up the preparation by pouring the cream into a cup. She shouted, "Tiramisu and a cup of warmed sweet cream for a Natasha!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus