Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Intro

Hiii everyone!! I was a former user of this site and took a longggg break and didn't care to find my og acc so I made a new one. I draw the icons for all my characters and I'd love to accept commissions from anyone who'd like me to draw an oc of theirs <3
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Aya

WELCOME! 🌸💛
Hello! Welcome Back to RP Repository! :)
Hi, welcome back :3
NwJXT0D.gif

Oh, welcome back then! It's good to see more artists pop on as well! Your icon is absolutely adorable. I hope you find what you're looking for in RPR once more. It's a lot of fun around here and very easy-going. There's not a whole lot of push and urgency so you can enjoy your RPs at your leisure. :)

Take care and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us.
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome back to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site again. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!

I also love your profile picture! It’s so cute. I’m a big fan of orange and gold so I love the color. I’ve noticed there is so many artists on this website, so you’ll likely meet so many! It’s so good to have you back and I hope you have fun on this website.
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome back to RPR
Welcome back Starz
Return to have fun!
Welcome back to RPR!
Welcome back to RPR!
Welcome back! I see more and more people coming back here and that is always a nice thing
ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay~ ^^
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!
Welcome back! We're happy to have you! And your art style is rather lovely!
Hey, welcome back! :3
st4rz Topic Starter

Samiakki wrote:
Welcome back! We're happy to have you! And your art style is rather lovely!

Thank youuu <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Intro

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus