Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya!

Hello Everyone!
I used to be a big message-board rpg'er.
But that was a few years ago now - however I remember enjoying them very much!
I'm a big reader and enjoy almost every genre, so I'm pretty much open to anything.
I look forward to getting to know you all better. :)

Cheers,
- Jen
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hi, welcome :D
Hello Jen! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR, there are loads of RP's out here to get stuck into, from groups that have their own message board based threads to private chat RPs where you can 1-1 with someone, and just about every genre and playstyle you can imagine.
Hello, welcome to RPR
NwJXT0D.gif

Well, hello, and welcome to RP Repository! I find the forum lifestyle to be better suited for me considering I'm unfortunately quite the busy bee. Doing anything live would be too difficult, alas. I hope you find it suited to your needs and wishes though! RPR has excellent diversity and genres for ages!

If you're looking to do something with your characters in a hurry quick-like, I highly recommend the Forum Games. They're a wonderful way to scratch the itch and there are some prompt games that really help develop your character and depictions thereof. It's the kind of depth that makes you think for a bit before you can truly just whap out a post.

Anyhoo! I hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us! :)
Welcome to the RPR.
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, Jen!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

welcome to rpr!
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp/chat with!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Oooh, a fellow exile forum user, it's nice to meet you! Which ones did you frequent, if you don't mind me asking?
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Hello, Jen! Welcome to RP Repository! It's nice to meet you!

We have RP threads for just about every genre and people who are interested in playing them. I hope you'll find people to play and chat with soon!
41bdc10af9a6ef06e9829048fc186b3aa0e91302.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR!
It's really nice to meet you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus