Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hi!
My name is Cecy and I'm new to the site.
I am a senior in high school and my favorite subject is English. I don't have a job currently, but I do volunteer work at my church coffee shop. After high school, I will be going to college for music education. I chose this field because I want to teach others about how powerful music really is.

I love to sing as my username suggests, and I've been singing since I was five. I also do community theatre and have been participating in productions since middle school.

I first became interested in RP when I was twelve. My first RP was based on the Hunger Games and was done with my best friend over email. Over time, I have become a much better writer and I hope to keep improving.

I have two cats whose names are Ollie and Moe, and they are adorable.

My favorite type of RP is usually large group, and my favorite genre is fantasy.

I think that's about it! Nice to meet you all!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello Cecy! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Hii Cecy! And welcome to RPR!
NwJXT0D.gif

Well, hello, Cecy! Welcome to RP Repository! English has always been my absolute favorite subject. I took it with me to college, in fact, and have had it with me ever since. My job involves it to some degree, but I'm hoping I'll eventually get to make a career out of it instead of a side hustle! Also, if you do go for music, you'll be doing wonders for people's mental health! I had a friend go in for music and now she teaches musical therapy to kids with autism and it's absolutely amazing! I don't know what you'll be focused on specifically, but it'll change the world either way.

Anyhoo, I hope you find what you're looking for here! Do not be afraid to reach out and ask anyone questions if you have and curiosities or concerns. We're a great community and there's a lot of talent floatin' around here! Take care and be sure to enjoy it! Also, I have two cats that are adorable as well. Here's to us and our kitties!
Welcome to RPR !
Welcome to RP Repository! It's so nice to get to know a little bit about you. I hope you find a lot of RP partners here that will bring you lots of cool stories and joy! And say hi to Ollie and Moe for me!
Welcome to RPR

We're a 3 cat household here, if only there were room for more lol
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome to RPR!
AW4185658_11.gif

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome! Nice to meet a fellow singer. :) You'll have a lot of fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus