Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Here!

autosadism

Hello! I'm not new to RPing, but I am new to this site!

I make blog posts. I'm working on publishing short stories made for adults. I enjoy posting and RPing dark fics. Dark romance especially! Though lately I've been easing into dabbling in softer roleplays; slice-of-life, adventure with slow-burn romance, etc.

I'm 22 years old and prefer to make friends with people who are also 21yo+! I currently stay at home to work on my education so that I can become a full-time writer. I've been RPing for many years. I've fluctuated from one-lining to novella and now I'm pretty good with settling at semi-lit (I find it good for my imagination without completing burning me out and turning RP into a chore instead...).

Lately I've just been doing Canon x OC Fandom RP, but I'm looking forward to getting back into OC x OC RP here with you all, and hopefully making friends!
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hope you succeed in your writing career!
You can set up your account to interact with 18+ only which may help.
Oh yes, I love your icon! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
I can totally relate to doing the slightly shorter types of replies! I sometimes i just can't focus on the longer ones haha
And good luck with the education! I hope it all goes well and smooth!
If you ever need help on here, the help forum is a nice place, and even just messaging someone, people are super nice!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR, Auto!
❇Heya! Welcome to the RPR community! ^w^❇
autosadism Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hope you succeed in your writing career!
You can set up your account to interact with 18+ only which may help.
Oh yes, I love your icon! :D

Ohh, thank you!! I'll toy around with my settings more in my spare time!
Welcome welcome, enjoy RPR
Welcome!

SUPER awesome you're working on publishing some stories! I've only ever self-published 1 and I can't even read it because I find reading my own writing is CRINGE.

I think you'll have a lot of fun here! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Welcome to RPR
OuhBjG0.gif

Why hello there and welcome to RP Repository! I'm also a big fandom sap myself and thoroughly enjoy the slice of life genres. It's hard to find sometimes, but when you do, it's satisfying to decompress to, if you ask me. You'll probably be quite fortuitous in your hunt for good writers as you are obviously one yourself -- novella completely burns me out as well, so I've mostly shifted to following the lead of my writing partner for whatever they prefer. I'm flexible.

I highly recommend building your profiles (which, mind you, are the absolutely very best parts of character creation in my humblest opinion), and putting together your expectations for your fellow writers. If you're very specific for what you seek, I suggest you make an advert of some kind, but if you're like me, checking out the forums are probably in your best interest.

There are several amazing games in the Forum Games that are prompts for character development that just beats all. I love participating in those with my canons because I feel like it just gets me to know my character a bit more and it puts them out there for interested others!

Anyhoo! I hope you end up enjoying it here. It can get a little leisurely, but rest assured, you'll figure it all out! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)
Welcome to the site! I'm not the biggest fan of romance stuff myself, more of a high fantasy kinda guy, but I know for a fact you'll find plenty of love lovers here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus