Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Roleplay Partners !!

hi i’m astrid (code name) !! i’m 17 but almost 18 if that’s a problem sorry about that but i can’t control it. i’m a lesbian and roleplaying is a coping habit for me which is why i love to do it. i love genres like romance and drama and im overall just a nice person!!

i’m in many fandoms including:
fnaf (game or movie)
the last of us
the rookie (doubt i’ll find any but hey not bad asking)
sally face
twilight
the hunger games
stranger things
school spirits
ginny and georgia
and so many more just ask !!

i have limits and rules like any normal person and that includes but not limited to: smut bc im a minor
anything along the lines of incest , rape , pedophila , beastiality , and so on you get the gist
don’t be homophobic seriously sis it’s not cute

anyways !! feel free to ask things about me as you please and it’s nice to meet you all ! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :3
Welcome to site! :) I hope you find what you're looking for here!
Welcome to RPR, Astrid!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Welcome to RPR!
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
OuhBjG0.gif

Hello, Astrid! I'm Ath -- it's very nice to make your acquaintance. I'm all over the map when it comes to genres and themes, but I do love me so good ol' fashioned chaos, I'll say that! I'm glad to see you put down your ground rules right away. The general community is pretty good about honoring boundaries and respecting player wishes.

If you have any questions or concerns, however, feel free to ask us or reach out to the staff! They're extremely proactive and kind. They'll be able set things straight!

I hope you end up enjoying it here and find exactly the kind of RP you seek! I also enjoy fandoms so check out what we all have! :D
Heya! We're already in the process of setting up an rp together, but I still bid thee a grand welcome!
Welcome to RPR! :)
Heya, welcome to RPR! ^w^
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome :D I hope you find some great RP partners here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Roleplay Partners !!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus