Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here looking for advice

Heyy so just want to start of saying it's quite late in the day (from the UK) so I may be asleep when I see your message. I would normally use Reddit to find people to roleplay with. My account got banned because I was "spamming" someone I used to roleplay with and they didn't get back to me. (Super annoying)

I have been looking though some of the posts and I couldn't notice any nsfw post or anything that implied it. I like a healthy balanced story between that kind of stuff and moments that aren't nsfw. I'm just wondering if there is a part of the site where it's kept or if it's not allowed in here. I've been roleplaying on Reddit for awhile now. Not a fan of Reddit since it's either one line replys or endless ghosting. I want to respect the server you have before posting anything that people may not like.

I hope I've worded that right and you understand what I mean. Feel free to send me a message and I'll get back to you at some point. Thanks for the advice and help
Welcome!

I am pretty sure there is an adult side of the site, I once accidentally clicked to it when browsing someones profile (fortunately the site wouldn't let me as I'm 15), but I really wouldn't know about it seeing as I can't access it
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
I don't know what exactly you are looking for, but there very much is an "Adults only" part, and also a way to only have people 18+ being able to message you and such! It should be an option in the "Find RP" section!^^
β™‘
Heya, welcome to RPR! ^w^
Hey there welcome to RPR. There is an 18 plus looking board but a lot of NSFW roleplays happen usually in private messages or maybe adult only groups. I haven't adventure much into groups so I really don't know. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, I've been inactive for a while, but I don't think much of the public have anything like that because everyone can see it.
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to our writing community! πŸ“βœ¨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
OuhBjG0.gif

Hello, and welcome to RP Repository! I'm also someone who enjoys a healthy balance of RP, but to be honest, I have never tried Reddit before. From what you're saying, it sounds a little iffy, but my home is here! I'm far too busy to go somewhere to excessively busy -- I wouldn't be able to keep up! RPR is just the right amount of easygoing and fast-paced that I need!

There are adult only areas here in the Forums and there are also options if you're looking for something a little more private. You can always search and advertise what you're looking for specifically. There are several adult writers about and I have seen them also seeking out fellow writers that fit their niche. I do hope you find what you're looking for and that the community turns out to be better than your previous experiences. I love hearing out RPR can be memorable for folks!

If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're all happy to help! :)
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Welcome to rpr!

as far as nsfw im sure someone's mentioned it but you've got to verify you are over 18 before you can even step foot in that direction, so you are safe!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others. There is an adult only section of the forums for finding RP with content 18+ however make sure to check the rules on what is and is not allowed on the site.
Welcome to RPr :) I hope you find what you're looking for
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

β™₯ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! β™₯
こんにけは、RPR γΈγ‚ˆγ†γ“γ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
β™₯ Nice to meet you! β™₯
γ―γ˜γ‚γΎγ—γ¦γ€‚("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome!

Like others have mentioned, you can select 18+ and what you're comfortable with seeing when editing your profile and searching for RPs. Many people who write NSFW roleplays tend to do it over the PM feature on this site, or find their partner here and then take their RP to discord. Those seem to be the two most popular options. I personally keep everything to PM on this site because I like to keep all of my RPs in one place. I believe detailed adult scenes and whatnot can't be written on thr public part of the forums where all can see it (but I've only been here since December so it's possible I'm missing something.)

Hope this helps! And I hope you find what you're looking for here. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here looking for advice

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus