Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Josie Posie

josiecats

Hello! My name is Josie. I'm super excited to be here and to meet new people. I have been roleplaying for 15+ years on several different platforms, so I wanted to give this site a chance. I'm loving the aesthetic so far! I, also, have a DnD group and a LARP group that I participate and roleplay in. My favorite genre to write in is Fantasy and/or Romance. I'm a sucker for a good ship. I hope you all have a wonderful day/week!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Your pfp is super cute!! I totally agree with the fantasy and romance genres! even more smashed together!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, don't hesitate to ask someone or use the help forum! people here are generally very nice^^
β™‘
WELCOME
to RPRepository! <3

2f5c96679d7009a767ab2fb300e82f12.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.

Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Gregory πŸ“Έ
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to the site! We have plenty of fantasy, romance, and fantasy romance!
Heya, welcome to RPR! ^w^
josiecats Topic Starter

Thank you everyone!
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

β™₯ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! β™₯
こんにけは、RPR γΈγ‚ˆγ†γ“γ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
β™₯ Nice to meet you! β™₯
γ―γ˜γ‚γΎγ—γ¦γ€‚("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome.
Welcome! ^^ As someone who has also been roleplaying for a VERY long time (over 2 decades, now... yikes!) I can attest that this community is GREAT! I have never encountered such a welcoming platform, and I've tried A LOT. I wish I'd discovered it sooner, and I'm sure once you get going you'll agree!

Happy writing, have fun ! <3
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello Josie! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!
Welcome to our writing community! πŸ“βœ¨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome to RPR! 🐍
Ahhh I love and Miss LARP. I wanna go back soon.

Hope you have a wonderful time here!

Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
OuhBjG0.gif

Dungeons and Dragons are very popular here and you'll see the dice method used in several peoples role-plays! There's a big love for fantasy here and tons of hopeless romantics as well. You'll likely run into them if you go scope out the forums. I highly recommend playing in the Forum Games! There's a lot of character development going on and you'll meet writers who share the same passion as you! Who knows, you may even hit it off with someone and go off to world build together!

Either way, if you have any questions feel free to ask us and of course, have a good time out there! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Josie Posie

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus