Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the site, but not to rp.

Hello, everyone. Like the title says, I am new to the site but not to roleplay. I have been roleplaying for 10+ years.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Heya, welcome to RPR! ^w^
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hey there! Welcome to the site and happy writing!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
OuhBjG0.gif

Well-well-welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find what you seek here and are able to RP all of your favorite scenarios! If you have any questions or are finding yourself lost, feel free to reach out to the community. We're a great bunch of folks and we'll be happy to help you on your journey!

Try to have a good 'un!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to rpr! We have a lot of us with a decade under our belts!
Nice, sounds like you've got some nice experience under your belt! What sorts of games have you done, and which sorts do you favor?
Welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

β™₯ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! β™₯
こんにけは、RPR γΈγ‚ˆγ†γ“γ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
β™₯ Nice to meet you! β™₯
γ―γ˜γ‚γΎγ—γ¦γ€‚("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome to our writing community! πŸ“βœ¨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome to RPR!
WELCOME
to RPRepository! <3

2f5c96679d7009a767ab2fb300e82f12.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.

Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Gregory πŸ“Έ

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the site, but not to rp.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus