Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Fresh Meat

Hi, I’m Kel, and I just signed up with this site tonight. I’m here because while I’ve been taking a break from Discord, I’ve had a real hankering for roleplay and nowhere to get it. I’m a huge fan of a lot of things, like fantasy and sci fi roleplays- especially Wings of Fire, Star Wars, and Transformers. But I’m also open to using my non-fandom characters in new scenarios!

In short, I’m hoping I can satisfy my craving here until I’m back on Discord. I can’t wait to meet you all. (:
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

Noticed you joined one of my groups. Thanks!

Make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page if you haven't (although I'd assume you have) and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!
Heya, welcome to RPR! ^w^
Hello Kel! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
WELCOME
to RPRepository! <3

2f5c96679d7009a767ab2fb300e82f12.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.

Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Gregory 📸
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome! Something you may notice: there are folks here who also play on Discord, so even when you feel up to doing that again, you should still be able to find this site plenty useful! :)
Welcome to the site! I think you'll find what you're looking for here, I know I certainly did. :) Happy writing!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Oh hello friendo! I saw you joined my group, its not gonna be done, and I might change the idea a few times, but thank you for joining and welcome to RPR I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RPR!
Fresh meat for the meat grinder! Have fun here!
OuhBjG0.gif

Hello and welcome, welcome to RP Repository. Sci-fi is a popular item 'round these parts! And I'm also a fandom person. We're a niche, that's for sure, but if we search around, we can find each other just fine! If you're interested in kicking it off right away, I suggest checking out the active forums.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us to ask away and we'll be happy to help. We're a great community after all. :) I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy your break from Discord! If you find yourself going back to Discord, RPR is always a great place to archive your character manifest! I always refer to here when I play elsewhere.

Have a good 'un!
Hello and welcome! :D

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Fresh Meat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus