Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Trying out forum RP again!

Hey, I’m new to this website! You can call me Rusty. One-on-one high romance roleplays have been my favorite for a while, but I wouldn’t say I’m opposed to other one-on-one ideas. I love to chat out of character and bounce ideas off of each other!

Most of my roleplays have been private or tabletop recently, but I was on a lot of forums when I was younger. Any tips for someone who hasn’t been in this type of creative space in a while?
hey! welcome!

i have a 1-on-1 romance plot! you can check it on my profile under open rps! be aware its AnyxM and HumanxAnthro tho. If you're interested, shoot me a dm, because I won't receive notifs from here

there are a lot of tips on the help section! specifically under "better roleplay for everyone"
Welcome to RPR! Romance tends to be pretty popular, so shouldn't be too hard to find something. :) Plus, a lot of players here are into tabletop as well, and talking with them as you play is bound to be super helpful in bridging that!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Romance is definitely also my favourite heh and 1x1 is also very easily found here, also in private messages! So do just ask people you think seem cool or have a cool character if you don't see an ad you're quite interested in!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hey there, welcome! ^^

My best advice is to post an RP search for what inspires you, because I guarantee, there is at least one other person it will inspire as well! A lot of people here prefer elements of romance in their RPs. :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello Rusty! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Like your icon artwork! My tip would be to create a character and put yourself out there with a request outlining the type of roleplay you want to do. Forum RP on the site is PG-13, so if you want to do anything beyond that, it can be done via DM or in a private adult-only group that allows it.
Hello and welcome to rpr! :D
Hoping this place works out for you!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to my favorite creative space there is! It's a bit leisurely, but very diverse, and it certainly has a little bit of something for everyone. If you prefer one-on-one RPs, I highly suggest you put together a character and then advertise the heckin' heck out of them with the premise you have in mind. I also think that checking out the active forums and writing with fellow writers there to see if you can meet with someone who really clicks with your characters! Then you two can run off and world-build together!

Also, if you have anymore questions or concerns, we are here to help and would love to be able to make your time here memorable! We're a really grand ol' community and we look out for our own, so you're welcome to call out to us! :) Have a good 'un, friend!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
ruststainedpalm Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for the welcome and your advice!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Trying out forum RP again!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus