Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Absolutely Starved For RP (FFXIV Anyone?)

Hi there!

My name's Lanna, she/her, 30+. I've been primarily writing on Tumblr for RP for too many years now, and although I like the blog format, the number of active/consistent blogs has significantly dropped. Sometimes I wonder if all the good folks left when the site did its big nsfw purge :|

Anyway! I work from home and I am always, always wanting to write stuff with folks. But I like planning and out of character communication, and like, actually developing characters over time! I've only found like two people who want to do that (one of them is @threadwick on here, hey bestie) this entire time. I need. More.

At the moment I've been going through some personal stuff, so new original creative ideas are a bit dried up at the moment. But I've been writing my Warrior Of Light from FFXIV Online Meiko for awhile now and I always have inspo for her. You can check out her carrd here bc her profile on this site is still pretty minimal. I prefer to keep her in the FFXIV realm, although I do have a small FFIX verse for her! I could adapt her to nearly any fantasy realm so long as you don't mind her being a bunny girl who travels with a dance troupe, but we can chitchat details if you really want to write with her.

I also have my girl Celene here, and she is more suited to modern-y settings, but she's...a problem. She's just very abrasive and bitchy and I know it isn't super easy to interact with characters like that lmao. I also have so, so many other characters -- but I'm hesitant to add them all here just yet! For now, I'm just feeling this site out. :) It looks v interesting, though!

If you want samples of my writing you can find them on my multimuse tumblr RP blog lannamused, or on Meiko's tumblr rp blog vierandancer! I look forward to meeting and writing with all of you!!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hello Lanna! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
I totally relate to the ooc communication, I really need that myself haha I hope you manage to find some awesome people!
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! I know it isn't like Tumblr, but I feel it's a pretty good community with a lot of diversity. There's a niche for everyone and I've seen the FF fans runnin' about here and there on the active forums. I have always wanted to try my hand at Tumblr RP, but I was never any good at it and I know that I'm just waaaaay too late to the party since the mass exodus.

I love the hyperfixation though! I have my own little fixations as well and when I get hooked on a certain character, I go all out and just kinda shoot the breeze about them nonstop. I'm sure folks probably get overwhelmed. Right now I'm kinda in between a dry spell and a hiatus -- the muses are just few and far between! D: I need to rekindle my fandoms!

Anyhoo! If you need to ask any questions or have any wonderings about things 'round here, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be happy to help. Also, whatever your preferences maybe, there's a match out there for everyone -- we have diversity out the wahzoo. My favorite places to play is the Forum Games. You'll typically run into fellow writers there and some of the times you hit it off with just the right person and voila! World-building for the win.~

I hope you do enjoy it here. It's a bit leisurely so bear with it, but I promise, the profiles you can make and archive is absolutely out of this world!
Welcome! I am always so happy to see other 30+ roleplayers like myself. ^^ It makes me feel less like a dinosaur. Glad you found us and I hope you have fun here! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Aya

Welcome to the family! 💜
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)
Love yoooooooou. <3
Welcome welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Absolutely Starved For RP (FFXIV Anyone?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus