Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone!

My name is Xero Kingston and I am new to this site. Here's some info about me:

I'm 6'5", 275 lbs of muscle, messy black hair, blue eyes, and a slight pale skin tone.

I've been lifting weights since high school and I haven't stopped. I'm always looking for new ways to stay big.

Hope to RP with you guys soon!
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hey there! Welcome to site. You'll love it here!
Aya

Welcome welcome! 💜
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
AK54sxu.gif

Woo! I'm not big by any stretch, but I'm a regular gym-goer myself! I'd like to go more and become a full fledged rat, but time constraints have other plans, I suppose! It's awesome you have such an activity that makes you so happy and healthy! Keep at it and enjoy what you do!

Also, big welcome to RP Repository! I hope you enjoy it here and find what you seek in role-plays! We have diversity out the wahzoo and it's a really wonderful community to boot, so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask any one of us. We'll be happy to help! :)
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome Welcome Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus