Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Uhm, Hullo!

Greetings and Salutations, I am Lore. I have been doing RP for several years, mostly in TTRPGs. I greatly enjoy Steampunk, Sci-Fi, Historical fiction, Fantasy, and Fiction in general.
A lot of my favorite characters I've made are Steampunk Fantasy Automatons, but I do my best to branch out too.
I draw lots of inspiration from things I read, and my favorite series are "Leviathan" by Scott Westerfeld, "Drifting Dragons" by Taku Kuwabara, "Dinotopia" by James Gurney, and "Wandering Star" by Teri S. Wood.
I also keep an alphabetical list of names I come across that I like, whether from books or shows or people, that I can dip into to help name characters. I really like "T" names, even if it is not readily apparent.
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

Those are a good few genres you like! I'm sure you'll find somebody for each of them!

Make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
AK54sxu.gif

Well hello there and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you end up finding what you're looking for -- those are exceptional genres! I don't think I've seen a lot of steampunk in a while, but I remember when it all came out and was so popular. I still have my ol' steampunk hat/goggles from convention days, heh heh...

I love the username, by the way! It's very suiting for your preferences. Historical fiction is also a very popular one, in particular around here! You should totally check out the active forums for your preferences -- you may even find someone to click with and world build to your heart's content!

Good luck out there and have a good 'un! :)
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Violet (played anonymously)

Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
josiecats

Hello and welcome!!
Welcome Lore to Rp Repository! :)
Well, hi there. :)
Welcome to RPR
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello and welcome!

I, too, keep a list of names to draw from when the need arises (because otherwise I suck at naming characters and places, haha.) Glad I am not the only one. Hope you have fun here! :)
May more lore find you here Lore!
hey, welcome to the site :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Uhm, Hullo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus