Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hi
Welcome to RPR. :) Could you share a little about yourself?
Catelyn (played by Alliyus)

Welcome to RPR
Lovely to meet ya!
If you wanna rp or if you needa ask something. I'm your gal'!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

Mind telling us a bit more about yourself? Like for example: Do you like any shows? Games? Have any hobbies? Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
josiecats

Welcome!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Aya

Welcome
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello!

Your avatar looks very familiar, and I'm sure I've seen that picture somewhere before in the past--it's lovely! Hope you have fun here!
High
Hello Jessica! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
AK54sxu.gif

Howdy and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find what you like here! Tell us a little bit about yourself, but if you're too shy, I completely understand. I am typically very shy myself. :)

If you need any help though, feel free to reach out to us and we'll be happy to help you! Take care and have fun out there!
hi, welcome :)
Welcome to the site :3 I hope you have fun here !!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus