Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Shyly Waves

feyspeaks

Hello! I go by Fey. I have been roleplaying for 17 years (I feel so old), but this will be my first time on this site. I love the atmosphere so far! Everyone seems lovely.

As for more about me, I love writing in High Fantasy and like to always sprinkle in some angst. I also enjoy writing romance, but it isn't a requirement or anything. I'm super open to new ideas. I see myself as a very laidback person and writing partner.

Anyway, I am stoked to be here and to start writing. <3
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

I am a huge fan of high fantasy! I have a few open rp prompts for high or dark fantasy if you wanna check them out, you can see them on my profile! (They're mostly furry roleplays though)

Make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!

Maybe even take a look at the groups tag under community if you like doing closed group rp! They aren't usually as active as the others I mentioned, but that just means you can help them become active!
Welcome to RPR.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
With your preferences I'm sure you'll find a bunch of possible partners!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Hello, welcome to RPR.
Hello! I gift chu a GATO!

44bb077f6e9cee3c906425f202d6bec6.jpg
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello! Nice to meet another veteran RPer! ^^ I hope you have fun here!
Welcome! And don't worry, we've got some oldies here. :3
Welcome to RPR!
Hello Fey! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
ValenciaTeek
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
AK54sxu.gif

Well hello there and a very fine welcome to you! I hope RP Repository is right up your alley -- I know it's got a little piece of something for everyone! High fantasy is a very high ticketed item here so you should be able to find fellow writers in that niche! Also 17 years! You're a veteran like me, woo!~

I highly recommend putting some characters together and check out what the forums have to offer and if you're not all about that group aspect, feel free to set up an advert that will make folks come crawlin' to write with you! A lot of the times I find most of my RPs by playing around in the Forum Games with my characters and other writers and I click. Then the world building begins and we're off on our adventures!

Either way, it's all over the map what you can do here so check everything out and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us. We're a great community willing and happy to help! :)
Hi! I'm Charlie, I've been roleplaying for a while now and I'm actually in a DND club. I'd love to get to know some people in the community (but I'm a little nervous cause I've never used this site...) and just have some fun. I go by any or all pronouns!

-- Charlie the Ghost <|:}
hello! welcome to the site! :D
Welcome to the site :3 I hope you have fun here !!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Shyly Waves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus