Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » This place looks cool

Aki (played by Ivishaks)

Greeting everyone, I hope you all are having a very well day.

I'd love for someone to give me a tour around and maybe i could make new friends?

I'm excited
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! The best thing to do is start clicking links and have a look around. :)

What genre of RP are you interested in?
Welcome to the site! You'll never find a more wholesome, welcoming community anywhere.
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to pm me for help!

Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find everything well and enjoy what the site has to offer. It's a wonderful community and the forums are perfect tools for learning the ropes!

If you have any questions or need any help, there's a lot of us who are eager and willing! We're a great bunch of folks! :) May you find what you seek and world build to your heart's content!
welcome to the site :D
Hello! ^^

I suggest checking out the Looking for RP forum to get started! See what other people or looking for or posting your own search.

Hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR!
I'm surprised none of the link-tour people have popped in to welcome you yet; they will, don't worry! For the moment, I'll just let you know that there's an official Getting Started Guide you might find helpful; that the Help documentation is actually pretty decent here (and you need to use the search function to find most of the info, but the most-used ones are readily listed on the page; and that the Help Forum does get viewed by and sometimes answered by mods or the admin, but most responses come from the community.

This place is pretty cool and has some very wonderful people, and I hope you have a blast!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcomee! Hope you enjoy your time here in RPR!
Aya

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR! Hope your finding your way around okay. I won't bombard you with double info that's already been posted by Zelphyer lol but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » This place looks cool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus